The big jilbaab should be banned in the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You're glad you live in the land of the free but want to restrict the rights of others to wear what they want. Do you not find that even a bit ironic?
No it's not ironic. They can wear the headscarf. I don't want to see that 5 meter clothing. It's comes off as they're still living in the refugee camp. How can I say this without offending anyone. It looks tacky, unkempt.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
like you are forced boo :drakekidding:
Clearly, I'm being sarcastic. You guys are saying that Somali woman shouldn't wear Jilbab because they don't need it to look modest, but you two don't wear hijab to begin with so who can really judge tbh.

Somalis live in free land but they aren't free. Somali community is very tight. I bet barni wears the jilbab once in while it's after all a koonfur thing

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis live in free land but they aren't free. Somali community is very tight. I bet barni wears the jilbab once in while it's after all a koonfur thing
But women in Somaliland wear the big jilbaab too and they never set a foot in konfuur, stop trying to be petty. This isn't the topic to be petty.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I heard it's very comfy and relaxing like the dirac

why don't you wear the male one then?

latest

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Most of us here don't cover our hair and wear jeans and trousers instead of dressing the islamic way including me but would hate to be judge by a jibaabist. So why would we judge people who thought their clothing sense is to please their creator?

Status
Not open for further replies.