The big jilbaab should be banned in the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to Somali women to wear it because you hate us.
Somali women are the ones who decided to wear it after the civil war and the wide spread of rape in south Somalia but the trend cought up in all regions now. You can't tell women in that part of the world to dress sexy it's dangerous

It's the individual's right as to what they wish to wear. Just because you have the right to be offended doesn't mean you also have the right to impose your will on others.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
You don't have to dress to please outsiders on anyone. Whatever, your comfortable with.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's the individual's right as to what they wish to wear. Just because you have the right to be offended doesn't mean you also have the right to impose your will on others.

:comeon:

We don't need outsiders like you commenting on our affair. Please see yourself out of my thread.:camby:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somali women are the ones who decided to wear it after the civil war and the wide spread of rape in south Somalia but the trend cought up in all regions now. You can't tell women in that part of the world to dress sexy it's dangerous

Wearing a modest dress is sexy now? Look at this extremist.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't mind him. He's a troll.
I love how everyone is running with the it's their choice comments.

Earth to idiots. It's not their choice. They were groomed and forced to wear this big jilbaab.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Don't mind him. He's a troll.
I love how everyone is running with the it's the choice comments.

Earth to idiots. It's not their choice. They were groomed and forced to wear this big jilbaab.

it's wahhabi doctrine. Some will even say it's a part of the religion to look like batman. Somali women were muslim before the 90's and had a choice before the 90's why did they all of sudden choose to wear these clothes? It's sickening. No one wears culture attire apart from weddings and even there some of them wear jilbabs.

Don't pick one word out of my post. I was being informative something maybe you're not used to. Now I agree with op it shouldn't be worn it has no propose but again it's the individual choice right!

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Don't pick one word out of my post. I was being informative something maybe you're not used to. Now I agree with op it shouldn't be worn it has no propose but again it's the individual choice right!

You of all people can not be informative. Trolls never inform they troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.