The big jilbaab should be banned in the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I fear Allah yes, I hope you don't think I was obeying your instructions when you told me to stop, but since you mentioned Allahs name I was obliged to, so let's just leave it at that.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
This can't be true.
:denzelnigga:
@HalyeeyQaran runteed miyaa? I thought you were of us but it's cool akhi. We are brothers in Islam that's all that matters. Forgive me for what I said about my ancestors enslaving Bantus bro.
It's a shame you're asking me akhi. I am a noble son of Banu Azd. A Hatimi of the finest stock. Smh...doubting your own blood...I forgive you my brother.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
It's a shame you're asking me akhi. I am a noble son of Banu Azd. A Hatimi of the finest stock. Smh...doubting your own blood...I forgive you my brother.
Bro wallahi I really hate to say this. But Hatimi are not Azdi. It's the Omani branch of Reer Wali. But it's cool bro, I see you made a mistake.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Christ I really wish we could purify the Somali race of foreign religions, customs, and dress.

I long to see a secular Greater Somali Republic.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wallahi that ain't me you attention seekingg lil . He lives in U.S. I'm from UK, Manchester. @Duchess @nucleus doofaarkaan fiiriya
:chrisfreshhah:
giphy.gif

If people want to wear it for whatever reason...why do you want to take that away? You don't wear it so imagine if people said we should make the big jilbab mandatory? Don't impose your preferences on people.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I've nothing against the Deen but the big Jilbab is wax kale, they should wear cabaayad. Anyway, you can be a Muslim and dress normal as we use to be back home 70s, 80s.

angrycat

not so sad after all
wah, maanta wax an arkay, i hope your joking, banning clothes because their ugly is a stupid reason, otherwise those hideous capri pants men wear should have been banned years ago. Why is it bothering you anyway?

Seoul

. . .
Even tho I don't wear a jilbab and dress however I wanna dress, my mother wears a jilbab. Each individual should dress how they they want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.