The buufis in Somalia is ridiculous!

I’ve only been here less than a month but it’s enough time to notice that the people here HATE being here and want to move abroad. It doesn’t help that the people vacationing here have money and land and have the autonomy to leave and go wherever they want.

My siblings on my dads side want to leave badly and keep begging him for citizenship but he wants to keep them there forever. He has two wives and both want to leave badly even though he made it clear it will never happen.

I live with him and his new wife and her nephew. Her niece came for a week to help with the cooking and helping, they both thought I couldn’t understand Somali in the beginning and while I was in another room they were talking about me and the girl said “she’s useless with cooking and cleaning but if you work on her well she’ll be able to give you citizenship” they’re being that disrespectful in my dads home mind you!!

I’ve had so many people including my dad try and set me up with relatives, the only problem is they are broke and have no money and won’t inherit any land. What am I, a sugar mama?

These people expect me to marry a man that I can barely understand and support him to have citizenship and send money every month and not get anything in return? So he can go abroad and then abandon me? Last time I checked that’s not how the world works, it’s an exchange!

I won’t marry a charity case for ‘potential’, the potential is he will probably abandon me the girl he actually wants who didn’t want him cause he’s broke!! The girls here don’t marry without citizenship or money but I’m supposed to?

Uuf I wish they’d stop doing this, there are SOOO many Somali men in the diaspora who want a wife and we have similar upbringing, I’d rather relocate or he can come to America rather than marry a fob and be Bob the builder!!!

I’ve enjoyed my time so far here but that really pisses me off!!

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
These guys in the city I live in throw women away like dirty dishrags, that’s why most women only want to marry men for a come up💀 I’d rather choke than marry one uuf!
Wow thats so harsh… guess we should take that as an example and be careful

reer

VIP
dont marry a guy from somalia/africa. too many gabdho did that and the guy left them after getting on his feet.

dont marry a guy from somalia/africa. too many gabdho did that and the guy left them after getting on his feet.
Bro u see it depends but if i are talking about men who were not finacialy stable u are roght but men who got things are diferent

Bro u see it depends but if i are talking about men who were not finacialy stable u are roght but men who got things are diferent
And see that’s the thing, if he had land and connections and was offering a good dowry in exchange for citizenship that would be fair.

But just sponsoring a man with nothing isn’t fair to any woman, I’d rather marry a broke man in the diaspora and build him up rather than sponsor someone.

reer

VIP
if i was a woman i wouldnt even give a second glance at a guy from africa or the middle east (except somalis with gulf citizenship).

These guys in the city I live in throw women away like dirty dishrags, that’s why most women only want to marry men for a come up💀 I’d rather choke than marry one uuf!
Huuno xamar is diferent walhi i wish i came here 😂😂.
I civil engineer curently my role is site engineer i inspect site. Let me tell u this xamar is too big its has 5 clases wealthy.class uper class midle class and lower class and refugees pple in idp camps.
So u choose and pick bit its not easy thoigh for example i our company usualy we work at the green zone where the wealthiest somalis live its expensive that is where u wil find young milionaires walhi aint joking .
Every year a group of milioanires come up i am familiar becos the bhulding we are byilding specialy duplex condos and vilas are been bought by these guys. So i dont know for borama.
Also if u want hardworking middleclass pple u can get.
Also here in xamar only pple who are strugling finacialy want to go abroad imo.
But u are making good they wont want wvwn leave xamar so as i said it depends what is u class. And in u income.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Huuno xamar is diferent walhi i wish i came here 😂😂.
I civil engineer curently my role is site engineer i inspect site. Let me tell u this xamar is too big its has 5 clases wealthy.class uper class midle class and lower class and refugees pple in idp camps.
So u choose and pick bit its not easy thoigh for example i our company usualy we work at the green zone where the wealthiest somalis live its expensive that is where u wil find young milionaires walhi aint joking .
Every year a group of milioanires come up i am familiar becos the bhulding we are byilding specialy duplex condos and vilas are been bought by these guys. So i dont know for borama.
Also if u want hardworking middleclass pple u can get.
Also here in xamar only pple who are strugling finacialy want to go abroad imo.
But u are making good they wont want wvwn leave xamar so as i said it depends what is u class. And in u income.
How do I get a millionaire? What places do they hang about???

if i was a woman i wouldnt even give a second glance at a guy from africa or the middle east (except somalis with gulf citizenship).
Bro walhi if u tel me mary girl from west i wont too unless she wil live with me here in xamar . I engineer i have things going on here i have life. Kkk its funy becos its seems u dont know the diferent sides of xamar walhi next time u come try to interact with the uper class and wealthy pple i k ow its easy if u have no conection but come to the green zone area near airport wealthy pple there also uper class are in soobe hodan buylxubey.
Walhi i know many guys here if u tel them go to europe they dont want imo not every one want to go as isaid only finacialy unstable pple who lost hope so it depends.

How do I get a millionaire? What places do they hang about???
It wil be best have someone direct u to those places but here in xamar it wil be beter if someone introduced u that is the most efective way. Walhi. Becos in the wwalthy nearghbourhood i can tel you u cant go with bajaaj itsnot alowwd u can only use car and soldiwrs at checkpoint must check for u id. Or know u its not easy. I am familiar becis i am sitw engineer at constraction in the wealtht area. But we too live in uper class nearghbourhoods though we arent far. Area we live small plot of land 10 by 10 metres is 100k usd walhi aint joking super expwnsive area its uler class. But wealtgy nwighbourds i mean milionaires is is way more than that
But huuno dont expect for u to be the only wife that is rare to hapen hawiye men love polygamy is their thing i know men maried only one woman they exist.

And see that’s the thing, if he had land and connections and was offering a good dowry in exchange for citizenship that would be fair.

But just sponsoring a man with nothing isn’t fair to any woman, I’d rather marry a broke man in the diaspora and build him up rather than sponsor someone.
Let me tel u what is u standard for man like. If u want to mary from somalia there is benefits i knoe some pple they busines pple but but jibuuti pasport to do busines when want to travel to dubai becos somali pasport is weak.
So he may have giod business but if get western pasport he can use to expand his business becos of pasport has visa free travel also access easily to many countries.
So for u it can be beneficial u get his money he gets u pasport.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
It wil be best have someone direct u to those places but here in xamar it wil be beter if someone introduced u that is the most efective way. Walhi. Becos in the wwalthy nearghbourhood i can tel you u cant go with bajaaj itsnot alowwd u can only use car and soldiwrs at checkpoint must check for u id. Or know u its not easy. I am familiar becis i am sitw engineer at constraction in the wealtht area. But we too live in uper class nearghbourhoods though we arent far. Area we live small plot of land 10 by 10 metres is 100k usd walhi aint joking super expwnsive area its uler class. But wealtgy nwighbourds i mean milionaires is is way more than that
But huuno dont expect for u to be the only wife that is rare to hapen hawiye men love polygamy is their thing i know men maried only one woman they exist.
I dont mind polygamy as long as I get paid. So you need someone to introduce you? Like a matchmaker??? Lol @Wonyluvr do you know a plug for rich ppl???

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I don't get people who want to move back home. Life is incredibly miserable for 99% of the somalis living there and they would anything to trade places with you.

I dont mind polygamy as long as I get paid. So you need someone to introduce you? Like a matchmaker??? Lol @Wonyluvr do you know a plug for rich ppl???
Usualy we dont cal it a match maker. Huuno but . If u have friend or relative who hangs out with milionaires than u can tel him or her. Conect me with one of these guys than from there if u are good looking girl it wil easy walhi men are physicaly atracted to woman .mostly.
Alao it can be u may meet them through work for example i meet milionaires almost all the time at site of constraction they visit. Also. At meetings when design changes ocur they come there as investors or client for the project i interact with them.
Usualy they are normal pple they dress bormaly walhi. There isnt sign they rich but they are.

I don't get people who want to move back home. Life is incredibly miserable for 99% of the somalis living there and they would anything to trade places with you.
Kkk have u come here i mean xamar than i bet u wil change u mind 😂😂.
If u got to certaim area in in xamar u western wil feel poor walhi i can bet u.
@Step a side i love it when some of these ciyaal say talk about xamar i tel them come here u wil feel u are poor when u meet or go some places. 😂😂

For what?! My dads kids here don’t lack anything, they get food, education, rent free housing and they’ll inherit money and property but they complain and want to live abroad.

I see Timo jeleec and Syrians who live here and are greatful to make more money than in their home country, but yet they’re complaining?!

The only thing I might understand is not being able to travel and life here is boring, but it’s way easier than working 9-5 and being 1 paycheck away from being homeless and broke.

For what?! My dads kids here don’t lack anything, they get food, education, rent free housing and they’ll inherit money and property but they complain and want to live abroad.

I see Timo jeleec and Syrians who live here and are greatful to make more money than in their home country, but yet they’re complaining?!
Huuni these person is one of those pple who watch tb specialy western tv and see idp camps of eelay and Madow 😂😂.
And think rest oethnic somalis are like that.
Huuno i aint ealay or jar**r okey

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Usualy we dont cal it a match maker. Huuno but . If u have friend or relative who hangs out with milionaires than u can tel him or her. Conect me with one of these guys than from there if u are good looking girl it wil easy walhi men are physicaly atracted to woman .mostly.
Alao it can be u may meet them through work for example i meet milionaires almost all the time at site of constraction they visit. Also. At meetings when design changes ocur they come there as investors or client for the project i interact with them.
Usualy they are normal pple they dress bormaly walhi. There isnt sign they rich but they are.
I do have connections guess I will have to use them. About the looks part dw thats the only thing I got lucky at although I heard somalis back home like fat bleached skin women. How abhorrent… do they like young kerry washington lookalikes?:mjswag: