The drug epidemic in the Somali MN community

Yesterday I saw a group of Somali young men huddled in a bus station as I drove by and they were smoking a drug out of foils they looked like they were homeless I’ve never seen such a thing in my life where are these young men’s fathers or mothers? What is the community doing to help them beat this drug addiction? Wallahi we as a community are in trouble.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Those idiots amarican criminals whot got deported, took their street skills of selling drugs to Somalia

drugs available in Minneapolis is available in xamar. The drug that makes u zombie and sleeping while standing

yet Somali police are busy jailing feminine gay faraxs.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::jcoleno:

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
The opioid crisis is very real. So many have died from fentanyl and so many are affected. The community sweeps it under the rug. The situation is only going to get worse.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
The opioid crisis is very real. So many have died from fentanyl and so many are affected. The community sweeps it under the rug. The situation is only going to get worse.
Idk if its fent or some other drug but post covid there has been an uptick in seeing these druggies with exposed wounds.

idk if its fent that does that but anyone selling those drugs should be charged with carry a weapon of biological terrorism. They should be treatednit as if someone were trying to distribute anthrax. Capital punishment.

Is it like that in Canada too ?
Yeah the white and native American communities have been destroyed by fentenayl use.

Somalis have mostly been sent to jail or have been killed because of the drug trade, but we don't have a community wide drug abuse issue with regards to fentenayl like Minneapolis, just a few cases here and their.

Quick question tho....... how did Minneapolis get like this. I know ppl that have been oding/dieing their since like 2018.

whats leading so many youths to take hard drugs over their. Minneapolis was always the most successful somali community with the least amount of gang problems in North America to me. I'm shocked at what has happened.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Somalis have mostly been sent to jail or have been killed because of the drug trade, but we don't have a community wide drug abuse issue with regards to fentenayl like Minneapolis, just a few cases here and their.

Lol @ just a few cases here and there. It's very bad. Of all the times I have heard of an overdose or suspected one, it must have been more than 15 all together.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
The Somali Community must develop an organisation that targets persons who sell drugs and people who consume drugs. Those who sell drugs should be reported to the police. Those that consume narcotics should be snitched on to their family and sent back for Dhaqan Celis.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
The Somali Community must develop an organisation that targets persons who sell drugs and people who consume drugs. Those who sell drugs should be reported to the police. Those that consume narcotics should be snitched on to their family and sent back for Dhaqan Celis.
I like this, like somali neighbourhood watch

Lol @ just a few cases here and there. It's very bad. Of all the times I have heard of an overdose or suspected one, it must have been more than 15 all together.
15 cases for a community of 150 000 since like 2018 is nothing compared to whats going on in mn. There has been like 75+ cases over there so far and many more that survived from a od...

Plus most people that od in canada......was because they took a fake perk they thought was real while in mn people are actively lookin for fentenayl to use.....I lived in both cities and the drug use culture is extremely different in both communities 🤦🏿‍♂️

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
15 cases for a community of 150 000 since like 2018 is nothing compared to whats going on in mn. There has been like 75+ cases over there so far and many more that survived from a od...

Plus most people that od in canada......was because they took a fake perk they thought was real while in mn people are actively lookin for fentenayl to use.....I lived in both cities and the drug use culture is extremely different in both communities 🤦🏿‍♂️

Around 15 cases of what I heard of and thats in the last few years. I didn't say 2018. You don't know what you're talking about. I know of a guy's brother who OD'd in a downtown just last month. You have zero intel.

The Somali community in Canada is shrinking. There's no way we are 150K. Maybe in the early 2010s. Not anymore.

Around 15 cases of what I heard of and thats in the last few years. I didn't say 2018. You don't know what you're talking about. I know of a guy's brother who OD'd in a downtown just last month. You have zero intel.

The Somali community in Canada is shrinking. There's no way we are 150K. Maybe in the early 2010s. Not anymore.
What do you think the current population is ?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
What do you think the current population is ?

Around 100K. This includes Somalia, Kenya, Ethiopia, Djibouti and etc. There’s fewer Somali kids being born now and they're mostly ones birthed by recent fobs. Many moved to America and many have died too. @Grigori Rasputin was one of them. I know dozens of Somalis my age who died. We are clearly shrinking.

Around 100K. This includes Somalia, Kenya, Ethiopia, Djibouti and etc. There’s fewer Somali kids being born now and they're mostly ones birthed by recent fobs. Many moved to America and many have died too. @Grigori Rasputin was one of them. I know dozens of Somalis my age who died. We are clearly shrinking.
Are most of the deaths natural or homicide?

Trending