The Economist talks about Somali land

Additionally, sanction Somalia
So you want more starvation and instability in Somalia? They are already sanctioning Al-Shabab and any individuals and companies tied to them, no need to punish the whole country for it.

Canada isn't going to do shit. The only person in the world who could cut off aid for Somalia is Donald Trump. Better pray for his reelection.

Ethiopians aren’t looking for a base only, they want a port city, and they’ll bus in Ethiopians from all around to settle there, and say if this deal goes through, what happens with the recognition, ethiopia recognising SL won’t compel the plethora of African dictatorships to follow suit, and Ethiopia won’t even want to have to argue for SL being recognised since it’ll probably be in hot water with every surrounding country.

And that’s not even mentioning what happens now that zeila takes the lead as the main port in waqooyi in an Ethiopian scenario, what does that beckon for Berbera?

what’s the game plan here because it seems like you’re on the highway to collapsing.

This is what I’m saying, SL is just a rogue province with no pull or use other than strategic land….

explains why they still take federal government aid earmarked for waqooyi on the down low all shiib shiib

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
Why are you on a somali forum then? Wouldn’t that be a little counterintuitive.

I am on this site to indirectly influence likeminded Somalis to openly challenge the Somali worldview instead of just privately thinking it. I am also here to spread propaganda, but not the dishonest kind.

So you want more starvation and instability in Somalia? They are already sanctioning Al-Shabab and any individuals and companies tied to them, no need to punish the whole country for it.

Canada isn't going to do shit. The only person in the world who could cut off aid for Somalia is Donald Trump. Better pray for his reelection.

Somalia received well over $100M in development and humanitarian assistance last year. I will work to have it cut off. Its being used to construct villas in Nairobi and to launder in Dubai. Somalis also need to learn to be self sufficient and they are when you don't help them.

This page will be very long soon. It wont be difficult to do more since there's precedent. No one from the international community will care except to maybe emulate as an excuse to save taxpayers' money or to focus on other priorities:

I am on this site to indirectly influence likeminded Somalis to be openly challenge the Somali worldview instead of just privately thinking it. I am also here to spread propaganda, but not the dishonest kind.

Somalia received well over $100M in development and humanitarian assistance last year. I will work to have it cut off. Its being used to construct villas in Nairobi and to launder in Dubai. Somalis also need to learn to be self sufficient and they are when you don't help them.

This page will be very long soon. It wont be difficult to do more since there's precedent and no one from the international community will care except to maybe emulate as an excuse to save taxpayers' money or to focus on other priorities:

That money was earmarked for other federal states infrastructure developments, but some guys sitting outside a cafe in Istanbul with an AirPod with a 15k Rolex watch listening to HSM juma khutbah on his iPhone 13 as he waits for his luxury Mercedes chauffeur, all whilst the country is set on fire and AS roams freely about extorting the working people of xamar, another HSM classic

:dabcasar:

The Somalian people can't govern the two countries they already have and are the poorest performing ethnic group by pretty much all measures in the two others. No one needs another "Somalia". When Canada gets its new administration from now until 2025, I will lobby for any kind of development aid or assistance be stripped from Somalia and its autonomous areas. I will also push for Bihi's (war crimes) and Farmajo's (certain allegation) arrest. Additionally, sanction Somalia and point out the amount of Al Shabab terrorists in their regimes. I am hopeful it will happen as I know the next PM. Its time for the world to isolate and punish the corrupt basket case.
Lol.. My dear friend Abdi, you are by far the most anti Somali, Somali I've come across my whole life..

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
That money was earmarked for other federal states infrastructure developments, but some guys sitting outside a cafe in Istanbul with an AirPod with a 15k Rolex watch listening to HSM juma khutbah on his iPhone 13 as he waits for his luxury Mercedes chauffeur, all whilst the country is set on fire and AS roams freely about extorting the working people of xamar, another HSM classic

:dabcasar:

Lol.. My dear friend Abdi, you are by far the most anti Somali, Somali I've come across my whole life..

The end goal is for the west to occupy Somalia due to the "war on terror" or something similar. Cut off the supply and have the locals believe Al Shabab is the better alternative. Then, invade to save the region from their exaggerated strength and expansion.

The end goal is for the west to occupy Somalia due to the "war on terror" or something similar. Cut off the supply and have the locals believe Al Shabab is the better alternative. Then, invade to save the region from their exaggerated strength and expansion.
Do you have a hobby or a job or something?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Do you have a hobby or a job or something?

Yes, I'm actually almost done vacation right now and will go fishing to rest from my labour of my successful career. I also have a gun licence and have posted my gun here before. Don't project your miserable, uneventful life onto others.

The Somalian people can't govern the two countries they already have and are the poorest performing ethnic group by pretty much all measures in the two others. No one needs another "Somalia". When Canada gets its new administration from now until 2025, I will lobby for any kind of development aid or assistance be stripped from Somalia and its autonomous areas. I will also push for Bihi's (war crimes) and Farmajo's (certain allegation) arrest. Additionally, sanction Somalia and point out the amount of Al Shabab terrorists in their regimes. I am hopeful it will happen as I know the next PM. Its time for the world to isolate and punish the corrupt basket case.
Dijibouti has a highly urbanized population and isn't that worse off in terms of development compared to other SSA countries

Trending