The geopolitics of Galmudug

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
@TekNiKo nin add Abtirsinyo wadagtan iyo nin add degaan wadagtan kan add isku deeganka tahiin ba ku xigo Boowe
War kuwan degaan iskaba dhaaf xita mag nagama dhexayso waa cawaan aan dhaqan aqoon Isimahooda iyo caaqilkood ku meey? Wa dad habaarqabo

:gucciwhat:
The capital of Galmudug, dhuusomareeb where farmaajo was born.

ogaden brought down your afwayne uncle and smashed you like 10 times in kismaayo when your baby sitters left.

wax isku fala and fight back in GG.:drakewtf:

the dhusamareeb your talking is abudwaak of today. caabudwaaq use to be part of dhuusomareeb district in the 1960. it was made a degmo later.

the only thing ogadeen done was being water boys of aidiid and killing zanazibaris in kismaayo.

while you claim you lost baardheere iyo fafaxdhuun to MX. blackie being kenyas personal biaatch does not the change the facts that you are a looma oyaal in somalia

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@nomand ogaden iyo marexaan wa tol maxa oga so horjeeda in ee mamul wada distan ... . @TekNiKo I respect you brother at least nin daroodnimo aminsan ba tahay lakin this dummy @nomand nin garaasho leh ma ah ha....

Digil N mirifle is a confederation. How can a Madow clan be related to a somali? I assume most leysan look like robow right?

DM isn't a confederation, we all trace our ancestry to Digil. Mirifle itself isn't equivalent to Digil, waa wiil iyo awowgiis, with Mirifle being a subclan of Reewin (or Raxanweyn) which is a subclan of Digil.

Out of the 30 odd Mirifle subclans, only 4 or so have Madows, and they represent less than 5% of the clan. Harin is one of those clans that have Madows. These Madow use the Harin name, this is the case with Laftagaren. You're regular Harin looks like your average Somali, no different to Robow.

So the Harin clan is not of Madow stock, but they have a few in their ranks. Laftagaren isn't related to Harin or Leysan, his blood brothers are other Madows.

And before you think about it, no mixing goes on. There's no Madow fetish this side of town :ufdup:

DM isn't a confederation, we all trace our ancestry to Digil. Mirifle itself isn't equivalent to Digil, waa wiil iyo awowgiis, with Mirifle being a subclan of Reewin (or Raxanweyn) which is a subclan of Digil.

Out of the 30 odd Mirifle subclans, only 4 or so have Madows, and they represent less than 5% of the clan. Harin is one of those clans that have Madows. These Madow use the Harin name, this is the case with Laftagaren. You're regular Harin looks like your average Somali, no different to Robow.

So the Harin clan is not of Madow stock, but they have a few in their ranks. Laftagaren isn't related to Harin or Leysan, his blood brothers are other Madows.

And before you think about it, no mixing goes on. There's no Madow fetish this side of town :ufdup:

1. Does SWS implement af Maay as the first language in their state ?

2. What is your opinion on federalism ?

3. Why is such a large Community like Raxanweyn not upset that they don't become PM or President ?

4. What is the average RX opinion about the three tribes Darod, Isaaq and Hawiye ?

This thread:

Nomand:
"HG pls dont abandon us, the big bad Abgaal and MJ wants your demise, I only want the best for you."

Rational geeljire:
Kheyre meddled in GM affairs and brought foreign troops to Dhuusomareeb, so he can install his own puppet.

Nomand:
"War cant you see Abgaal are building airport, and if it isnt Abgaals and MJs fault then why are they disunited?"

Rational geeljire:
:ayaanswag:
I dont know why HG subclans are disunited but I'm quite sure it wouldnt benefit us in anyway.
And what on earth does this airport have to do with GM? And ofcourse Hirshabelle will build a port. Every state wants to have a source of income.

This thread:

Nomand:
"HG pls dont abandon us, the big bad Abgaal and MJ wants your demise, I only want the best for you."

Rational geeljire:
Kheyre meddled in GM affairs and brought foreign troops to Dhuusomareeb, so he can install his own puppet.

Nomand:
"War cant you see Abgaal are building airport, and if it isnt Abgaals and MJs fault then why are they disunited?"

Rational geeljire:
:ayaanswag:
I dont know why HG subclans are disunited but I'm quite sure it wouldnt benefit us in anyway.
And what on earth does this airport have to do with GM? And ofcourse Hirshabelle will build a port. Every state wants to have a source of income.

i see you have a wild imagination, i am just telling it as i see it. which is the truth the hobyo port would make garacad and mogadishu port irrelevant.

the new airport is to showcase that current mogadishu port wont be viable, as the current airport adan adde is no longer viable in 2020, thus the new airport being constructed.

but noo, just make something up

:manny:

1. Does SWS implement af Maay as the first language in their state ?

2. What is your opinion on federalism ?

3. Why is such a large Community like Raxanweyn not upset that they don't become PM or President ?

4. What is the average RX opinion about the three tribes Darod, Isaaq and Hawiye ?

Im not sure but whether the state makes Af Maay an official language or not doesn't change the reality on the ground. Millions of people speak it, the President will speak it if he's addressing those who understand it, the media speak it, MPs speak it and so on. Barre tried to eradicate it but he failed, we now have more people speaking it thanks to population growth :samwelcome:

Federalism is the only way forward and I fully support it, we've been calling for it since the late 40s and 50s.

If we return to the era of proper democracy, then we'll start competing again, just like we were in the 50s and 60s. Who in their right mind would want to become leader in this climate? Do you think the history books will be kind to Barre or Farmajo or any other president in between? We'd rather keep our sharaf Wallahi.

The average guy doesn't care about clans. But from a qabilist perspective, we're indifferent towards Isaaq, perhaps slightly sympathetic. Hawiye is our natural enemy, and has been for centuries. Darod is viewed as a backstabber, we've welcomed them with open arms too many times and they've done us dirty too many times.

Last edited:
i see you have a wild imagination, i am just telling it as i see it. which is the truth the hobyo port would make garacad and mogadishu port irrelevant.

the new airport is to showcase that current mogadishu port wont be viable, as the current airport adan adde is no longer viable in 2020, thus the new airport being constructed.

but noo, just make something up

:manny:
Im just reading between the lines bro.
:mjohreally:
Nothing will make Muqdisho port irrelevant, especially a port in Hobyo. Port in Warsheikh is more of a threat than a port in Hobyo. The logistics alone makes it impossible. Or do you disagree?
:stevej:

@Balaayo

i have a few questions

1) does the avarage person who speaks may may understand somali?
2) whats your opinion on darod and there different subclans
3) now that digil iyo mirifle rule lower shabeele whats there plan for it?

Im not sure but whether the state makes Af Maay an official language or not doesn't change the reality on the ground. Millions of people speak it, the President will speak it if he's addressing those who understand it, the media speak it, MPs speak it and so on. Barre tried to eradicate it but he failed, we now have more people speaking it thanks to population growth :samwelcome:

Federalism is the only way forward and I fully support it, we've been calling for it since the late 40s and 50s.

If we return to the era of proper democracy, then we'll start competing again, just like we were in the 50s and 60s. Who in their right mind would want to become leader in this climate? Do you think the history books will be kind to Barre or Farmajo or any other president in between? We'd rather keep are sharaf wallahi.

The average guy doesn't care about clans. But from a qabilist perspective, we're indifferent towards Isaaq, perhaps slightly sympathetic. Hawiye is our natural enemy, and has been for centuries. Darod is viewed as a backstabber, we've welcomed them with open arms too many times and they've done us dirty too many times.
I always thought Hawiye and D&M had good relations. I know that Hawiye Wacdaan(sub clan of Mudulood) and Geledi(sub clan of Digil) have a centuries old alliance and have shared a city for 200 years peacefully. Didnt know we had bad blood.
:ohhh:

Last edited:

If we return to the era of proper democracy, then we'll start competing again, just like we were in the 50s and 60s. Who in their right mind would want to become leader in this climate? Do you think the history books will be kind to Barre or Farmajo or any other president in between? We'd rather keep are sharaf wallahi.

Saaxib thanks for the informative reply !

The same goes actually in the other way. We are mostly sympathetic to RX.

I am surprised about your federalism view. Most people from the south I've met were pro centralism, including RX. But honestly Federalism is 100 times better, if u implement it the right way and you are the fathers of this idea within Somalia.

You are right, your clan party was so strong in the 40's and 50's that Darood and Hawiye had to unite under the 'SYL Samaale' (they even had to rely on RX votes) Sleeping lion of Somalia.

@Balaayo

i have a few questions

1) does the avarage person who speaks may may understand somali?
2) whats your opinion on darod and there different subclans
3) now that digil iyo mirifle rule lower shabeele whats there plan for it?

It depends, before it used to be the case that a city guy could speak both languages but not a reer baadiyo. Now however, the major towns have been overrun by baadiyo folk, so the proportion of those who speak Maxa in Baydhabo or Huddur for example is less.

Marehan are viewed negatively for obvious reasons. MJ have been good to us in Puntland, but historically meh, not so good. Ogaden our are pets sxb, we've been g checking them for the time.

I'm not aware of the day to day activities in SWS, but from my military and political contacts there, it seems Lower Shabelle is for now not a huge concern. Ethiopia and AS are bigger issues. But I guess HG better be prepared, Sakiin gave them and other minorities too much power. I know where moving the capital to Baraawe and we're tryna build a port there too, so a battle with HG is inevitable.