The greatest US foreign policy video I’ve ever seen

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
A gem for those currently interested in world affairs. I love these kinds of videos but this one really shocked me it was insanely informative and backed up by primary sources. 30:30 seconds in the lore is crazy the CIA back then played no gamesπŸ’€ we definitely fit in with the us foreign policy objectives that the Arabs were subjected to as a result of the Zionist lobby. @Khaemwaset

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
A gem for those currently interested in world affairs. I love these kinds of videos but this one really shocked me it was insanely informative and backed up by primary sources. 30:30 seconds in the lore is crazy the CIA back then played no gamesπŸ’€ we definitely fit in with the us foreign policy objectives that the Arabs were subjected to as a result of the Zionist lobby. @Khaemwaset
I've watched this before and it made complete sense

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
I've watched this before and it made complete sense
Bro when the CIA organised an anti Zionist lobby I was acc surprised. It’s crazy how it was the desire of democrats being re elected which led to their change of us foreign policy. They wouldn’t have been in office without Zionist funding and support. It was a purely political decision and the US gov was very polarised in regards to their MENA policy and believed that Zionist objectives would burden us foreign policy objectives which they were correct in saying

the bigger picture, the Zionist Jews defeated the CIA efforts to stir anti Israel sentiment amongst the masses and political class due to the fact they had so many people in their pockets. The CIA since then has walked a tight rope when it comes to israel. These Yahuuds run the whole operation there mayn. The US has no agency whatsoever when it comes to the Middle East and in particular Israel. It cannot make israel do anything.

Trending