The Hate For Somalis Is Palpable

Chill bro as a akisho it hurts me to hear such a thing. Bro im somali af, never ever have we live near oromos as a matter a fact its a slander to consider akisho oromo. So basically a bunch of oromos been walking the roads and towns of somaliland and been swimming the oceans, giving birth to damn near 30-40 % habar awals numbers. You telling me all the credit would be to oromos? Gtfoh bro your somali believe it or not
ay bro just check the futu al habash and see what you were identified as. warra miyyo warra ittu warra kiito this man trynna say his Somali lmao delusional af my g you are called gallakahreyn on a daily if you can show me a mention of Ali madaxweyne before 1970 im saying, and before that lewis writes you guys were claiming Isaaq its clan like this who have a mad identity crisis are oromo. bro test or none that is oromo even a option how do boron and Wollo share diff this just shows how inaccurate this is. Hararghe have intermarried with Somalis for centuries obv some somali will show up also tell me the meaning of akisho in somali then will you?.