The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan built Asia's Largest Artificial River In The Desert with 0 Foreign Aid

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
Results matter so if they can practically improve living conditions for their people, everything else can be overlooked. Especially if they get it done with little to no foreign aid.

As long as they understand that paved roads, proper sewage systems, public transportation etc are not of the Shaytan and they invest in them, then great. The social conservatism is no problem.

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
At least one of their mullahs didn’t declare unislamic innovation. Looks like they’re evolving

Taliban were estimated to have 80000 troops in 2021.. They probably have double that now. Pashtun in Pakistan are more than 35 mil according estimates and there’s more than 15 mil in Afgh. Not all of them support them, but the madarsah system provides a constant supply of young soldiers/supporters. I don’t believe their tribal system is as divisive as the Somali tribal system.

plus, these guys inherited a whole load of USA weapons………

Taliban were also able to reign in AQ power in Afghanistan….In Somalia there was a long power struggle between Osama and the ICU, whis shabab students became the most prominent group.
Wasn't al qaida connections with the icu just rumours while the taliban did

Wasn't al qaida connections with the icu just rumours while the taliban did
Shabab equals alqaeda franchise in the Horn of Africa. They may not have taken direct orders form them, but a few senior ranking non-Somali AQ East Africa figures were part of Shabs or being hidden by them and the modus operandi was similar. Godane himself was trained in Afghanistan.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
You believe in their enemies' propaganda. The whole Taliban revolution started in 1996 because a militia leader held hostage a young girl that he was raping. The Taliban wants their girls' education to follow a different path than the Western one. There is also a division of the type of education that their country to follow. They're a movement that has won a hard-fought battle, and their governing style is evolving.

Nigga stop being delusional.

Western education comes from Islamic education. We invented universities, a cap and gown is literally a thobe and koofiyad that has been westernised.

The first university was Muslim in a Muslim land founded by a woman. The education of women and Islam are linked.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
Nigga stop being delusional.

Western education comes from Islamic education. We invented universities, a cap and gown is literally a thobe and koofiyad that has been westernised.

The first university was Muslim in a Muslim land founded by a woman. The education of women and Islam are linked.
Been to that university in my wife’s city. It was allegedly (historians consider it nothing more than legend) founded by a Quraishi woman called Fatima Al Fihri in Fes. Beautiful Mosque/Madrasa tbh.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Turkey and Africa summit
View attachment 331085

😭😭 how can 40 countries all line up for semi gaajo Turkey like that

Brutal blackpill is that it doesn’t matter if somalia gov is islamist, salafi jihadist, secular, waaqist at the end of the day they will all be inherently corrupt incompetent thieves like all african shitholes.
Shit just pisses me off, turk african summit f*ck u mean turk african summit
f*ck these niggas

Wallahi we look like we are lining up for a plate of baaris iyo purified water like UN refugees.
Somalia should NEVER ever humiliate us like this again.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Shit just pisses me off, turk african summit f*ck u mean turk african summit
f*ck these niggas

Wallahi we look like we are lining up for a plate of baaris iyo purified water like UN refugees.
Somalia should NEVER ever humiliate us like this again.
At this rate, I'm expecting Albania- Africa summit soon.

Nin bahan goob mahan

Only issue with the Taliban is banning girls from attending secondary schools and universities. Pretty stupid but other than that they seem to be doing an excellent job at governing
apparently its not the case, women can apparently pursue in educations for things such as doctors, nurses and teachers as theres a need for females with this job

You believe in their enemies' propaganda. The whole Taliban revolution started in 1996 because a militia leader held hostage a young girl that he was raping. The Taliban wants their girls' education to follow a different path than the Western one. There is also a division of the type of education that their country to follow. They're a movement that has won a hard-fought battle, and their governing style is evolving.
Taliban are 1st pashtunwali and then Muslim as their degradation and hostility towards women stems from their culture not from Islam but they do give bad image to our religion by doing that particularly towards ignorant people who think they're "Salafiyyah"

Last edited:
Somalis are full of themselves. They're self-righteous, mean-spirited, and like to criticize other cultures when they can't even critique their shortcomings and way of life. The Afghan Taliban defeated the Western alliance and built a stable state after they hard-won victory. Today, they started selling crude oil to the tune of $6 million per day, which comes down to a little over $2 billion a year.

1717979310565.png

They also expect to be a net exporter of wheat and other types of food in 2028.

Ironically, people whose country still lacks an effective central govt and whose people mostly are on the brink of famine want to point fingers. Look at your situation, people.

"I hate the Taliban cause the white man, who killed thousands of Afghan women, told me they're bad to women"

Remarkable

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Turkey and Africa summit
View attachment 331085

😭😭 how can 40 countries all line up for semi gaajo Turkey like that

Brutal blackpill is that it doesn’t matter if somalia gov is islamist, salafi jihadist, secular, waaqist at the end of the day they will all be inherently corrupt incompetent thieves like all african shitholes.

Turkey is 90 million people and a top 20 economy. They’re also a NATO country, I would happily keep them extremely close.

Plus they are heavily industrialised.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
"I hate the Taliban cause the white man, who killed thousands of Afghan women, told me they're bad to women"

Remarkable

And the Taliban has not killed thousands of Afghani women?

Or are we conveniently forgetting how they treat women from ethnic minorities in Afghanistan.

World

VIP
Turkey is 90 million people and a top 20 economy. They’re also a NATO country, I would happily keep them extremely close.

Plus they are heavily industrialised.
So? What’s ur point. They are ranked 47th in gdp per capita, if you want to deepen economic ties with them then no problem. Im talking about turkey hosting a summit to enhance economic ties and them putting the entire african continent under one big group, with 40 countries turning up taking the same bus journey. Turkey is saying we are equal to the whole african continent, what a humiliation!

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
So? What’s ur point. They are ranked 47th in gdp per capita, if you want to deepen economic ties with them then no problem. Im talking about turkey hosting a summit to enhance economic ties and them putting the entire african continent under one big group, with 40 countries turning up taking the same bus journey. Turkey is saying we are equal to the whole african continent, what a humiliation!

India and China do the same.

There seems to be no complaints there, it’s quite common place if you are a desired economic partner to hold large summits.

World

VIP
India and China do the same.

There seems to be no complaints there, it’s quite common place if you are a desired economic partner to hold large summits.
It’s all shameful.

China holds a Central Asia summit which is fine, and Latin America/Caribbean islands hold a summit with the whole of EU. You won’t see West, South, Central, East Asia fall under one banner and for the US to have an Asian summit.