The Jordanian Hashemite Royal family is piece of shit

The Arab race was once Mariin like Somalis and Mehris, unforch they mixed with their lizard skinned Persian and Greek concubines.
Stop this. The Prophet s.a.w was not ‘maarin’.

In fact modern day Arabs have more SSA due to the slave trade.

You’re out here talking like a Hotep.

The average working class Arab man didn’t have access to a lot of concubines. Most married other Arab women in their tribe.

Saudis and other Khaleejis are still tanned and like Somalis have a variety of color within one family. I’ve seen a so called ‘maarin’ sister and a very light skin one in one family.

Arabs on average were never Somali color. If so please explain the racism against Bilal who was indeed half Ethiopian with an Arab dad? His mother wasn’t even madow like West or other Africans. She was from the horn.

Stop this. The Prophet s.a.w was not ‘maarin’.

In fact modern day Arabs have more SSA due to the slave trade.

You’re out here talking like a Hotep.

The average working class Arab man didn’t have access to a lot of concubines. Most married other Arab women in their tribe.
What does genetics have to do with skin color? Arabs were darker in the past that’s the truth.

What does genetics have to do with skin color?
Are you dense or? Did you not just use ‘Greek’ and ‘Persian’ blood as a reason for becoming lighter which is indeed ‘genetics’.
Arabs were darker in the past that’s the truth.
Look at my post above. I’ve added in detail how that they couldn’t be possibly be Somali color simply looking at the Bilal R.A. Even Usama bin Zaid who had an Arab father and Umm Ayman as his mother who was Ethiopian originally was said to be dark skinned compared to the rest?

Also, of course they were darker. They had no AC and lived in the desert. I see a difference between older gen Khaleejis and the younger gen within ONE family and no intermixing.

Go to the Meey now in Somalia, they will be 2 times darker than average Somalis in the West living in cooler climates or living under AC. There is also a difference between city folk and Meey folk

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
The Arab race was once Mariin like Somalis and Mehris, unforch they mixed with their lizard skinned Persian and Greek concubines.
This is what Arabs looked like before traveling south.

1729154083988.jpeg

Happy Episode 12 GIF by The Simpsons

Trending