The most RACIST countries in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170218_205833.jpg
IMG_20170218_205851.jpg

So 44% of Palestinians and 54% of Libyans don't want to to be neighbours with someone from a different race. Interesting

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
How can Turkey and Malaysia be more racist than white countries? :deadosama:

White people are the third most racist people, they are only second to Curries and Ayraps.

None. Because I am menacing AF. :birdman:

White racists are little es. They don't square up, they would rather pull a girls khimaar off.

It's because whites are the least racist people in the world.

I too have never had white people be racist to me but I've had Indians and Arabs be racist to me.

The survey seems right.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
It's because whites are the least racist people in the world.

I too have never had white people be racist to me but I've had Indians and Arabs be racist to me.

The survey seems right.

It's because your gay. Nobody gonna approach a homosexual unless the have a homosexual agenda or they are ready to throw some abuse your way. :wtfdis:

You can quit the nonsense.

Bohol

VIP
Many Somalis have south Asian neighbors in the UK (Pakistanis, Bengalis and Muslim Indians) and I haven't heard of any tensions.
The Indians they are talking about are properly cow worshippers (Hindus).

Bohol

VIP
Desi youth in the West are harmless but their parents are very racist.

True. Once I grew a huge afro and had a appointment at the emergency (for a toothache)
at late night . Two old Hindu Indian couple sitting not far from me kept staring and then
talking in their language, I said WTF are you looking at they got scared and turned away
Lol.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I've been to turkey what suprised me was there's so many women who dyed their hair blonde & imitate European culture i saw women in their 50's dressed immodest it seems like many of them suffer from an inferiority complex. I watched tv out there & their actors usually look like Geisha's :susp:

True. Once I grew a afro and had a appointment at the GP those old Hindu Indian couple kept staring and talking in their language,
I said WTF are you looking at, they got scared and turned away Lol.

Kkkkkk they are big pussies.

Not only are they racist but also very greedy. Speaking of doctors, I once went to an Indian doctor's walk in clinic and I had two medical problems I wanted to address.

He says this with his bobble head movement: "Wan condishan adda dime. Come back to address your oder broblem dumaarow".

They get paid for each visit they receive, not the amount of medical problems he addresses. Very greedy. It was a very minor problem.

Bohol

VIP
Kkkkkk they are big pussies.

Not only are they racist but also very greedy. Speaking of doctors, I once went to an Indian doctor's walk in clinic and I had two medical problems I wanted to address.

He says this with his bobble head movement: "Wan condishan adda dime. Come back to address your oder broblem dumaarow".

They get paid for each visit they receive, not the amount of medical problems he addresses. Very greedy. It was a very minor problem.

kkkk they have a funny accent like Apu from The Simpsons. Generally Indians are harmless in UK and work hard, were's for
some reason the Pakistanis are the ones who do the crime.

kkkk they have a funny accent like Apu from The Simpsons. Generally Indians are harmless in UK and work hard, were's for
some reason the Pakistanis are the ones who do the crime.

Influence of the Taliban and terrorism in general is what makes Pakistanis violent.

Indians are more rapey though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending