The most RACIST countries in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cali they deserve everything happening after all they're a sanctuary state
:what1:
Undocumented immigrants contribute $245 billion dollars to the US GDP. They also generate $552 billion dollars in economic activity. And they roughly pay $13 billion dollars in federal, state, sales, and property taxes. California is smart to be a sanctuary state they can't afford to lose all this money along with shouldering the guilt of ripping families apart.
:sass2:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Undocumented immigrants contribute $245 billion dollars to the US GDP. They also generate $552 billion dollars in economic activity. And they roughly pay $13 billion dollars in federal, state, sales, and property taxes. California is smart to be a sanctuary state they can't afford to lose all this money along with shouldering the guilt of ripping families apart.
:sass2:

So typical:mjlol:
Now you take up for illegals who we all know push wages down for many poor blacks and whites, add an extra burden to social services, and on top of everything these same illegals are killing blacks and driving them out of their neighborhoods.

Take back what you said before I end our friendship :damn: how can you support breaking laws? :dwill:

So typical:mjlol:
Now you take up for illegals who we all know push wages down for many poor blacks and whites, add an extra burden to social services, and on top of everything these same illegals are killing blacks and driving them out of their neighborhoods.

Take back what you said before I end our friendship :damn: how can you support breaking laws? :dwill:

Human can't be illegal and as the great King says:

One has a....
MLK1-463x264.jpeg

Also don't forget that everything Hitler did in 1931-1945 was legal :kanyehmm:

So laws are nothing but the compromise of a society codified in writing and can be broken once they become unjust :win:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Human can't be illegal and as the great King says:

One has a....
MLK1-463x264.jpeg

Also don't forget that everything Hitler did in 1931-1945 was legal :kanyehmm:

So laws are nothing but the compromise of a society codified in writing and can be broken once they become unjust :win:

f*ck MLK and his immoral self.
I ride with early Malcolm. It would serve you soft SJW well to read on Malcolm.

You can't pull that Hitler shit on me. Hitler and his movement was a result of world war one and the heavy reparations imposed on Germany. You can't bullshit the bullshitter.

Laws are in place to keep us safe.

f*ck MLK and his immoral self.
I ride with early Malcolm. It would serve you soft SJW well to read on Malcolm.

You can't pull that Hitler shit on me. Hitler and his movement was a result of world war one and the heavy reparations imposed on Germany. You can't bullshit the bullshitter.

Laws are in place to keep us safe.

Laws are in to codify social norms and expectations. Terror laws by example makes us less safe by undermining privacy and polarizing society among muslim and non-muslims. Trust me, I know more about law than you :cool:

I'm not an SJW just a liberal person, it would serve you right to read some on liberalism which affords such rights as speak as an dumbass :nvjpqts:

Everything Hitler did was legal in German law, so were we to respect that law?

Now you take up for illegals who we all know push wages down for many poor blacks and whites
That's a myth you're perpetuating from crazy conservatives. Majority of undocumented workers take jobs that no other American or documented workers will take. And those that aren't farmers or menial laborers that have an education and are protected under the DACA act their wages are not based on their documentation status.
add an extra burden to social services
Another lie undocumented immigrants are far too worried about being discovered and deported then trying to use the safety net and 'being a burden to social services'.
how can you support breaking laws? :dwill:
Because I have a heart when it comes to people less fortunate than me. And you of all people should understand aren't you the son of immigrants?
Take back what you said before I end our friendship :damn:
Never. It's doubtful we even have a friendship. I hate conservatives and republicans with a passion.
:mjswag:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
That's a myth you're perpetuating from crazy conservatives. Majority of undocumented workers take jobs that no other American or documented workers will take. And those that aren't farmers or menial laborers that have an education and are protected under the DACA act their wages are not based on their documentation status.

Another lie undocumented immigrants are far too worried about being discovered and deported then trying to use the safety net and 'being a burden to social services'.

Because I have a heart when it comes to people less fortunate than me. And you of all people should understand aren't you the son of immigrants?

Never. It's doubtful we even have a friendship. I hate conservatives and republicans with a passion.
:mjswag:
You blew me away with the comments at the end.

You hate people who have different opinions on issues. I welcome different ideas and listen so I can understand their stance on the issue. That's the difference between me and you. I was never taught this hate for others that you thrive on.

Also not true. Many illegals are working fast food, janitorial, and other service industries. You should look for the truth without having so much hate.

It's not about having a heart. Is it fair mexicans and central americans get to jump a border when 1000000's go through proper channels?

I came to America legally.

I'm really disappointed in you.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Laws are in to codify social norms and expectations. Terror laws by example makes us less safe by undermining privacy and polarizing society among muslim and non-muslims. Trust me, I know more about law than you :cool:

I'm not an SJW just a liberal person, it would serve you right to read some on liberalism which affords such rights as speak as an dumbass :nvjpqts:

Everything Hitler did was legal in German law, so were we to respect that law?
You're trying too hard to conflate issues here.

Jumping borders is breaking the law. No vagueness about that.

You can talk all that pro border jumping shit you want until you run into a cholo then we'll see what's up.

You blew me away with the comments at the end.

You hate people who have different opinions on issues. I welcome different ideas and listen so I can understand their stance on the issue. That's the difference between me and you. I was never taught this hate for others that you thrive on.

Also not true. Many illegals are working fast food, janitorial, and other service industries. You should look for the truth without having so much hate.

It's not about having a heart. Is it fair mexicans and central americans get to jump a border when 1000000's go through proper channels?

I came to America legally.

I'm really disappointed in you.
First of all it's really not that serious. I was being sarcastic it's actually crazy to hate people that have different opinions. That means I would literally hate everyone in this world including my parents.
That doesn't make any sense. And it's not fair that Mexicans and Central Americans that come here illegally were dealt such an unfair hand in life that they would have to risk everything to come to the US and be ridiculed and ostracized all for the dream to live a better life . Nobody picked where to be born some of us got lucky some of us didn't. Life's not fair so you can save that holier than thou speech.
:mybusiness:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
First of all it's really not that serious. I was being sarcastic it's actually crazy to hate people that have different opinions. That means I would literally hate everyone in this world including my parents.
That doesn't make any sense. And it's not fair that Mexicans and Central Americans that come here illegally were dealt such an unfair hand in life that they would have to risk everything to come to the US and be ridiculed and ostracized all for the dream to live a better life . Nobody picked where to be born some of us got lucky some of us didn't. Life's not fair so you can save that holier than thou speech.
:mybusiness:
W/e.
Mexicans and c.americans have a higher standard of living than many in Africa and Asia. Let's not fool ourselves here. They come here to drain our resources and send it back home. These illegals also bring in drugs and weapons. Many of which end up in Chicago and from there to Minnesota. These guns are killing blacks, whites, Somali, and all other legal tax paying people.

It's because whites are the least racist people in the world.

I too have never had white people be racist to me but I've had Indians and Arabs be racist to me.

The survey seems right.

Say walahi, whites being the least racist people. You must be having a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending