The most RACIST countries in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They follow the caste system even outside India and tell white people not to talk to the lower caste. They're nuts
You follow a caste system too you believe LGBT are superior & even tell Them to stop associating with other people. Plus you think white is right you you had money like Micheal Jackson I'm sure you would go along & did what he did in fact you would go further & drill a whole between your legs too:siilaanyolaugh:

You follow a caste system too you believe LGBT are superior & even tell Them to stop associating with other people. Plus you think white is right you you had money like Micheal Jackson I'm sure you would go along & did what he did in fact you would go further & drill a whole between your legs too:siilaanyolaugh:

I only believe LGB is superior. The T are mentally ill.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The nigga is already white,abdijhonson=filthy dhegecas,kulaha the water made my skin lighter:childplease:

No you're racist if you hate a particular race.

In this case, they find out racists based on who they'd have as a neighbour.

So if they said I don't be neighbours with a jew then its basically racism.

Shameless. It involves all people, not only the Jews.

As you can see, the Arab countries are on that list and none of them but the Palestinians deal with the Jews.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
@TheLibertarianQuiche no one cares about Gaza and the Terror Bank. May they continue to be humiliated.

Imagine if a Palestinian said "No-one cares about a, may they continue to be humiliated" how would you feel?

Try to find a Palestinian who said that about Somalis, then come back to me.

Btw, Israel deserve what they got with Hamas. They funded them in the 70's to destabilise the Palestinian Authority, now its bitten them in the arse.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Shameless. It involves all people, not only the Jews.

As you can see, the Arab countries are on that list and none of them but the Palestinians deal with the Jews.

I don't care about the other Arab countries, most of them are generally racist.

My concern lies with Palestine.

I only believe LGB is superior. The T are mentally ill.
14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I agree with this list except for numbers 2,3,4,5,7,8,13,16,18, 24 but everything else was :salute:..

@AbdiJohnson where did you find this list?

*I agree with this list all jokes aside :russ:tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts