The new Somali ID card and passport

I'm sorry but patriarchy is only for rich Arab men who pamper their women, not you duxul bums who want the benefits without the work. BYE.

Arabs create a world within a world for their women; women only beaches, women only hotels, you name it. It's easy to live as a Muslim woman in their nations. They've got their issues, but they've figured a few things out.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You need to have clan or no ID for you lol
Allhamdu lilah if you don’t have Somali father you are not Somali lol all Xalimo with mixed race kids will not get an ID. Somali culture will survive.
View attachment 306937
Good. If you leave the family you leave behind the wealth. That goes for every Somali. if you betray your nation, you better claim another ethnicity!

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Arabs create a world within a world for their women; women only beaches, women only hotels, you name it. It's easy to live as a Muslim woman in their nations. They've got their issues, but they've figured a few things out.
Gender segregation to that degree is a bit ridiculous, it creates sexual deviants and khaniises.

If you're a woman walking through a place like dubai you get stared at like a piece of meat.

Last edited:
Gender segregation to that degree is a bit ridiculous, it creates sexual deviants and gays.

If you're a woman walking through a place like dubai you get stared at like a piece of meat.

What I mean is, women need a world, in which we can enjoy nature without men seeing us.
I don't believe in gender segregation to an extreme extent, but us women want to be in the sun without being covered up.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Good. If you leave the family you leave behind the wealth. That goes for every Somali. if you betray your nation, you better claim another ethnicity!
I'm sorry but patriarchy is only for rich Arab men who pamper their women, not you duxul bums who want the benefits without the work. BYE.
Patriarchy is from Allah and who ever try to deny it is denying Allah orders. I like patriarchy and is the best system for women to live in.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
No way but this can actually be a thing. Thing is we need to collect all those old clan lineage books and have a team of experts from all over Somaliweyn to create a central database for all clans and finally organise them.

The biometrics leading to you qabil and the ID isn't necessary though. Just for a proof of citizenship/Somali-ness
Nope biometrics are the future and are necessary. Somalis need to be tracked and kept on file, we literally will go extinct as a homogenous group in a as little as century, if action is not taken

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
This is really bad idea, we can’t legitimize qabiil on a national level instead we should be moving away from it. Nothing good comes from qabiil :)
Qabiil is already legitimatised through 4.5 🀣

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Gender segregation to that degree is a bit ridiculous, it creates sexual deviants and khaniises.

People always say this but when I was in Dubai there were many naked women and not much staring, at least not more than what we see in the west.

Trending