The official TWD thread reer TWD soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
dance9.gif

I thought I was saving it after the whole series finished but I've just seen a major
spoiler on a different forum:O27GWRK:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I never watch it, what'd they say?
Neither do I last night was my first time watching it. Your boy G isn't dead:ohdamn:I think the person the walkers were eating is Nicholas. Anyway in the Talking Dead the producer told them we will see G again. No way in hell would they let such important character go out like that.:stopit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I urge TWD fans not to click on this thread if they just started with the season or missed some episodes. We will start discussing each episode after it's done.

Wallahi I had a conversation with someone where they told me that. If that's true I'm gonna be disappointed. The whole death scene was clumsy af, but if he died that made up for the poor execution.

I don't want him to be alive. This show needs to go the Game of Thrones route and just kill off the beloved main characters and be done with it

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Wallahi I had a conversation with someone where they told me that. If that's true I'm gonna be disappointed. The whole death scene was clumsy af, but if he died that made up for the poor execution.

I don't want him to be alive. This show needs to go the Game of Thrones route and just kill off the beloved main characters and be done with it
I refuse to believe Glenn is dead because why would they be stupid enough to kill the guy off like that? I mean he isn't someone new dude been in
the show since day one.

Naw man they can't go the route of the GOT cause they'd lose a lot of fans. We can't lose Rick or Daryl that'd be dumb af. They'd lose ratings fast which I'm sure they don't want. I'm pretty sure at some point some main characters will die.

Suaal ninyow Beth is still gone right? I think we will see her soon?

Beth :cosbyhmm:didn't she die last season or the one before at the hospital.
the last episode was good tho i liked how they filmed the whole death scene looking down at the zombies and when them niggas tried to creep up rick :gunsmiley:the situation was peak tho cant wait for the next one.

I refuse to believe Glenn is dead because why would they be stupid enough to kill the guy off like that? I mean he isn't someone new dude been in
the show since day one.

Naw man they can't go the route of the GOT cause they'd lose a lot of fans. We can't lose Rick or Daryl that'd be dumb af. They'd lose ratings fast which I'm sure they don't want. I'm pretty sure at some point some main characters will die.

Suaal ninyow Beth is still gone right? I think we will see her soon?

Its supposed to be gritty and realistic, but it is based off a graphic novel so there's that aspect of the heroes never die that I don't like.

Beth is dead and buried, I thought. If she comes back, I don't understand how that's possible.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Beth :cosbyhmm:didn't she die last season or the one before at the hospital.
the last episode was good tho i liked how they filmed the whole death scene looking down at the zombies and when them niggas tried to creep up rick :gunsmiley:the situation was peak tho cant wait for the next one.
Oh yea totally forgot. I really thought my nigga Rick was going to get ambushed but he held his own. Now the question is who will help him since the walkers surrounded him:ohdamn:Daryl was on the walkie talkie with him before the niggaz attacked him so he might go and help him. I wish the show was a bit longer fuking commercials take half of the hour it's on.:pacspit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I used to like the Walking Dead, but got tired of the same storyline over and over. I hear the new season is much better, but haven't bothered to watch yet.
Trust me bro shit is :z1banet: You're missing out.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Oh yea totally forgot. I really thought my nigga Rick was going to get ambushed but he held his own. Now the question is who will help him since the walkers surrounded him:ohdamn:Daryl was on the walkie talkie with him before the niggaz attacked him so he might go and help him. I wish the show was a bit longer fuking commercials take half of the hour it's on.:pacspit:
Daryl ain't saving anybody that nigga turned around and went back to lead the herd of zombies it was in the last 6 minutes:childplease:

rick lost it when he seen the baby food in one of them niggas pockets i don't think he will die tho he can lock the door and wait till they go past.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
rick lost it when he seen the baby food in one of them niggas pockets i don't think he will die tho he can lock the door and wait till they go past.
Lol at wait till they pass. Nigga they're camping there.:drakelaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
naah he was supposed to lead them to the other herd but the camper was fucked they would keep walking if they didnt see him.
When Rick started spraying he knew he fuked up cause once the walkers heard the shooting they went straight to where he was at. Rick is smart he will manage to get out save.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Man I was blown af when I watched da episode shit had me lowkey chokin back tears

:francis:

It ain't even a finale da f*ck these writers thinkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending