The official TWD thread reer TWD soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Fuking he'll I can't believe I waited 6 days for this shit. Worst episode ever.:pacspit:

Getting better

23.gif

Carl had a lil scuffle, had me rolling

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
That shitty family is finally all dead:francis:
Literally outside of the mom every single guy is a ass nikka even the youngest one and don't get me started on the fuckboy older brother his ass shouldve been killed when he tried earlier to kill rick son:hova:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Freebandz Bruh shit was :z1banet: Sam fuked it up for everybody but it's fuked up how Sam and his mom Jessie went out. :francis: Ron was a fuk ni99a from the get go he deserved what he got tbh.

Little ni99a Carl is the governer jr now :drakelaugh:

Hope we have more episodes like last night. I'm tired of one good episode and the rest being :trash:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The indhayar was mad annoying.:pacspit: Seriously tho that group was hella weak. I thought they'd be like the governor's group and put up a good fight:pachah1:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is only the tip of the iceberg bro

Season finale bout to be lit

:banderas:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Negan :damn: Who did he kill?:ohdamn:

I thought the Governors group was bad but Negan's group seem a lot worse.:francis:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Now that the walking dead is gonna be gone for awhile does anyone here watch Fear the walking dead?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sundays just got better.
Season 7 starts in 20 minutes for us west coasters :ahh::rejoice:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Yow but some new shows on Netflix be lit my niggas. IE the shannara chronicles, Dark matter,Luke cage.
f*ck those shows are lit asf.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Got damn Negan is a savage :damn: Way worse than the Governor. He has no chill:damn:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Man Rick and his crew been running around for 6 seasons without getting a proper beat down. The guy was shivering like a wet kitten. I'm I the only one who loves to be the villain?:russ::pachah1::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending