The potential future of Saudi football

There was another guy I remember who used to play at Lazio I think. He was reer Scandi too and I remember seeing him get linked with Liverpool I was so hyped

We have our own superstar in the making with talal haji Somali kid born in Saudi he plays for their national team at 16 just found out about him recently

We don’t usually produce ethnic Somali CBs or GKs @Chaseyourdreamzz. So that’s why I like to see what prospects we got out there in those positions.

We got a decent CB in Finland 1st league coming through. Our best GK is backup at mid table 2nd division in Finland 💀. Good thing is both are still young early 20s they can develop.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
We’ll catch heat I already know but he’s still Somali at the end of the day

We don’t usually produce ethnic Somali CBs or GKs @Chaseyourdreamzz. So that’s why I like to see what prospects we got out there in those positions.

We got a decent CB in Finland 1st league coming through. Our best GK is backup at mid table 2nd division in Finland 💀. Good thing is both are still young early 20s they can develop.

Tbh we should have a lot more somalis using Saudi as a pipeline to make it to the pros.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

@Chaseyourdreamzz I'm curious. When it comes to football do you get to choose which position you play??? We seem to have a lot of wingers and strikers.

Do our footballers avoid playing defense???

From a casual point of view there seems to be a lot of competition for winger/striker spots on teams. Damn near every football fanboy wants to score goals.

Trending