The reality of whats going on in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s stick to the numbers. I double-checked, and according to Ranker, 10% of the senate in congress have a Jewish background, as does 7% of the house in congress.

Congress (535 total) = Senate (100 members) + House (435 members)

Rough estimate per the above percentages:

535 = 10 (10% of 100) + 30 (7% of 435 rounded) + 495 (remaining non-Jewish)

That’s roughly 40 people. And Jews make up 2.5% of the US population. That’s still great representation for a small group, but hardly in “control” comparatively to our White Anglo-Saxon Protestants.
Ok you win....they have no influence. Its all conspiriscy. I hope they atleast acknowledge you and pay you for all the distortion and lies you make up for them. Atleast get something out of it. Thats all i gotta say to you

VixR

Veritas
Ok you win....they have no influence. Its all conspiriscy. I hope they atleast acknowledge you and pay you for all the distortion and lies you make up for them. Atleast get something out of it. Thats all i gotta say to you
What did I lie about?:cosbyhmm:

What would you say was the biggest problems with a "foreigner" starting a business.

there r some foreigners mainly syians,egyptians which r mostly doctors,have even seen a syian barber in hargeisa, also many yemens mostly labor ,construction workers and many otha different nationalities thou few, don't think theres any problem there, the doctors make hell money and Syrians have brought their entire families, know atleast 2 of thm married to Somali women. one thing I can tell you is no one bothers thm, theres lot whites too but mostly with NGOs and walk by thmslvs alone day and nite.
haven't seen any otha foeigners with big businesses,so that I don't know but assume no one point a finger at thm.

What did I lie about?:cosbyhmm:
You are a word twister and deflector. You would do well in those u.s debate shows where they invite 2 people from the 2 parties and all they do is deflect and twist peoples word. Any chance you actually study politics?

VixR

Veritas
You are a word twister and deflector. You would do well in those u.s debate shows where they invite 2 people from the 2 parties and all they do is deflect and twist peoples word. Any chance you actually study politics?
Where did I lie?

I gave you the percentages, did the math, provided the source. And yet you still cling to it. So much for my lack of critical thinking. I thought I could walk you through it, but I can’t say I didn’t expect this to happen.

Where did I lie?

I gave you the percentages, did the math, provided the source. And yet you still cling to it. So much for my lack of critical thinking.
Your number doesnt include the ones who hide their jewness, the people funding them behind the scenes. Ultimately you are saying jews have no influence behind the scenes lobbying for israel and look after their own. I say thats exactly what they do. Neither of us is budging on this. You say I been brainwashed by conspiracy and I say you been brainwashed by progressives. Its like we disagree on almost everything and I honestly feel im always on the right side. Only thing i agreed with you in here is you choosing tea over coffee. That tells me there is still hope for you to join the right side:ftw9nwa:

there r some foreigners mainly syians,egyptians which r mostly doctors,have even seen a syian barber in hargeisa, also many yemens mostly labor ,construction workers and many otha different nationalities thou few, don't think theres any problem there, the doctors make hell money and Syrians have brought their entire families, know atleast 2 of thm married to Somali women. one thing I can tell you is no one bothers thm, theres lot whites too but mostly with NGOs and walk by thmslvs alone day and nite.
haven't seen any otha foeigners with big businesses,so that I don't know but assume no one point a finger at thm.
Lol I meant you g. How do they feel about a Somali from the diaspora making money where you are?

Some stories I heard are crazy.

Huge influence in what sense. In that they work in these areas? So you think a high correlation in these kind of jobs translates to wholesale control of the culture?

There’s an awful lot of Filipinos in nail salons , and even more curiouser, a suspicious percentage of Indian software engineers and convenience store owners? Do you agree or disagree?

In the UK, it is only Vietnamese in nail salons. Hella of the girls be trafficked too.

Lol I meant you g. How do they feel about a Somali from the diaspora making money where you are?

Some stories I heard are crazy.

well Somali is Somali,you no different ,ofc there crooks everywhere, mostly am in hargeisa and its like Mogadishu,no one cares where you from,its such a metropolitan with all kind different people,,that I guarantee you no one bothers you,,there r Somalis from everywhere running businesses.,but its better to atleast visit once preferably in the summer when theres lot diasporas so you can have a feeling.
politics you hear on airwaves have no significance. where eva you r be savy.

Last time you ask me what about a foreigner,hhhh you r not a foreigner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts