The sexiest guy on the gram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I'm a because I put up a picture the same time another guy put up a picture and both the pictures looked the same but they weren't the same. :damn:

This is why you are nothing more than a baby making machine, 20 minutes of enjoyment, and a housewife.

Are you in that time of the month? I can't see any reason why else you are acting like a retard other than your biological clock.

Rasululah saw spoke to truth when he said you are deficient in intellect.

:dead::dead::dead: Okay then, I got you triggered. :chrisfreshhah:

Continue chasing your Arab women as you were. I hope no Somali girl has the misfortune of unsuspectingly marrying an under-cover bottom , who secretly hates women for whatever strange reason.

:camby:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He's very beautiful tbh. But why does he do those cringey photos with weird shit?
Look at this fruity ass cagdheer horta I always thought most Ogaden were gay judging by their limp wrist dance dhaanto
IMG_3357.PNG
:susp:

VixR

Veritas
No...there's something crooked about him.
I disagree. I don't think guys notice how handsome other guys are. anyways I was kidding with him but I do stand by comment that guys naturally do not notice how handsome other guys are.
Lmao. Yes, they do. A secure guy would acknowledge it. Knowing handsome when you see it =/= being attracted. You have eyes like we have eyes.

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Lol. You can tell who's insecure about their sexuality on here. Calling another man handsome or good looking/beautiful is perfectly valid. It doesn't mean you wanna sleep with them. It just means acknowledgement that they are handsome.

I didn't know a compliment would trigger so many of you insecure cunts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.