The sexiest guy on the gram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I am Quraish, Banu Hashim. I don't tolerate any abuse against my fellow Arabs.

The difference between Pakis and Arab women is larger than the difference between gaalnimo and islaamnimo.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL did you just say you're Quraish?

154.gif

Reign

VIP
The lineage of the Shaykh Darood AUN:

"Abdirahmaan Bin Ismaa'iil Bin Ibraahim Bin Abdirahmaan Bin Muhammed Bin Abdi Samad Bin Hanbal Bin Mahdi Bin Ahmed Bin Abdallah Bin Muhammed Bin Aqil Bin Abu-Talib Bin Abdul-Mutalib Bin Hashim"

I don't even want to get into the Darod we are Arabs bs before I'm told I'm a qabilist. Now you want to claim quraishy like the prophet? :drakekidding:

Don't worry you can tell all that to the next Arab girl you simp overs father over tea when you go ask for her hand and see what he has to say about that. :drakekidding:

I don't even want to get into the Darod we are Arabs bs before I'm told I'm a qabilist. Now you want to claim quraishy like the prophet? :drakekidding:

Don't worry you can tell all that to the next Arab girl you simp overs father over tea when you go ask for her hand and see what he has to say about that. :drakekidding:
hes a troll. hes not even darod. he used to say all somalis were from bantus in another forum. i guess this is his new schtick. the best way to catch his ass is to put him in a light vs dark skin debate. he'll show his ass real quick with age old recipts

Reign

VIP
hes a troll. hes not even darod. he used to say all somalis were from bantus in another forum. i guess this is his new schtick. the best way to catch his ass is to put him in a light vs dark skin debate. he'll show his ass real quick with age old recipts
He's so contradictory. One minute he says that Somalis and his tribes-men are mostly dark and bantu looking, next he says he/his tribes-men are Arabs. Then he says he likes Somali girls and hates Arabs, then he simps over Arab girls left right and centre. Not to mention his stupid sexist remarks which proofs his sexuality. No straight man would speak of women in that way. A little joking is understandable, but he says shit like women are only meant for babies. Which is what gay men usually say as they have no desire for women. :cosbyhmm:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Your a lesbian atheist radical feminist hoe gtfo with that shit. Your somalinimo card has been revoked a long time ago.

Im a proud dhulbahante, and this is my first somali forum i've ever posted on.

I will clean kismaayo from all the Madows and make this harti city great again.

He's so contradictory. One minute he says that Somalis and his tribes-men are mostly dark and bantu looking, next he says he/his tribes-men are Arabs. Then he says he likes Somali girls and hates Arabs, then he simps over Arab girls left right and centre. Not to mention his stupid sexist remarks which proofs his sexuality. No straight man would speak of women in that way. A little joking is understandable, but he says shit like women are only meant for babies. Which is what gay men usually say as they have no desire for women. :cosbyhmm:
hes trying to be funny and failing at every turn.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Your a lesbian atheist radical feminist hoe gtfo with that shit. Your somalinimo card has been revoked a long time ago.

Im a proud dhulbahante, and this is my first somali forum i've ever posted on.

I will clean kismaayo from all the Madows and make this harti city great again.

I caught you before the edit...

LOL you are claiming im not a darood when you don't even know what harti is

im dead :dead1:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
So you are telling me that I am a who is sexist?

What a nacaas

s are the biggest SJWs and feminists on the planet :camby:

So you are telling me that I am a who is sexist?

What a nacaas

s are the biggest SJWs and feminists on the planet :camby:
not true. white gays are more racist then straight white people. Gayness doesn't cancel out the racism and sexism. their only SJW when it applies to them. you are exactly like the white gays

Reign

VIP
What a nacaas

s are the biggest SJWs and feminists on the planet :camby:[/QUOTE]
I'm not calling you a sexist, I'm calling you who's trying too hard to sound straight by constantly making sexists remarks.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I'm not calling you a sexist, I'm calling you who's trying too hard to sound straight by constantly making sexists remarks.
I'm a because I put up a picture the same time another guy put up a picture and both the pictures looked the same but they weren't the same. :damn:

This is why you are nothing more than a baby making machine, 20 minutes of enjoyment, and a housewife.

Are you in that time of the month? I can't see any reason why else you are acting like a retard other than your biological clock.

Rasululah saw spoke to truth when he said you are deficient in intellect.

Status
Not open for further replies.