The "Somali" killer wasn't Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
the pictures are horrible he deserves life in jail poor girl all she was trying to do was help him
One thing I wondered is Why she was working night shift alone watching over 10 guys they complained to the manager many times but He never did anything its shame she died

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
One thing I wondered is Why she was working night shift alone watching over 10 guys they complained to the manager many times but He never did anything its shame she died
I remember the immigrant crisis the government wasn't prepared and there was not enough workers. The article says the girl was aware a knife was missing. This whole thing is very sad.

Can you imagine your life being cut short by a ungrateful Ethiopian who begged to come to the West only for him to murder you? What is even more sad is that this girl believed in the multiculturalism crap that Swedish liberals force-feed the citizens. She was a refugee worker.

She looks Kurdish. RIP

Apollo

VIP
Can you imagine your life being cut short by a ungrateful Ethiopian who begged to come to the West only for him to murder you? What is even more sad is that this girl believed in the multiculturalism crap that Swedish liberals force-feed the citizens

Sweden now has 65,000 Somalis. Almost double from a decade ago. At this rate, they will soon have the most Somalis in Europe surpassing the UK. :lol:

Hubble

VIP
His looks and the spelling of the name is Ethiopian.

The photos are just horrific. She went through hell. No woman should work with immigrants with no background checks who could be criminals or mentally disturbed on her own at any time. He really attacked her wallahi those images are hard to look at.

I do similar work and honestly it's not easy, you have this scenario in the back of your head all the time.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Anyways, goes to show that they can and will easily track down your village. Gaalos ain't playing. Ya usheego, the people back home?

He could still be somali, he looks it. But then again habsh people pretend to be somali for refugee status often as well.

I remember there were attempted subway attacks in London uk like ten years ago and they later reported that they were all oromos/habashis who faked being from somalia.

Hubble

VIP
Nucleus he looks Habesha, only resembles Somali a bit. All Habesha come in either as Somali or Eritrean. He might not even be Muslim, just using his fake name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts