The "Somali" killer wasn't Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
What the hell is going on? He is probably half Habeshi because I've never seen a Somali who looks like that. His mother cheated.

image.jpeg
Few months ago there was not any clear photo of him, the only Pic was this one he is half cover with blanket. That not clear

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Cut the bullshit people the dude is somali as people know him in town and he has a somali translator, people here know him and relatives from his clan!!

You can learn Somali, that is not credible source. "He has Somali translator". Anyone can claim Somali clan and learn the language don't be so easy fool.:mjdontkno:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
walle you guys are hilarious, like i said he has family in town who he lived with before but after noticing homeboy was not right in the head the social services put him in the home, he is somali and even close relatives live in town and attend the hearings:camby:

Hubble

VIP
All this girl did was help these kids, and she ended up losing her life. Poor girl.

Most of them weren't children. Marxumadda was left alone with a few teenagers and the rest adult males with no known backgrounds.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
My blood was boiling looking through those photos. That young beautiful thing died in the worst way imaginable. If I was European male, I would be seeking revenge and asking for blood wallahi. Race riots are coming soon to Europe no ifs and buts about that

What ethnicity is she?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
His photos were released the same time the story broke.

The only discussion that occurred was that he was not 15 and he was easily in his 20s.

Now Somalis are saying "Yes he's Ethiopian".

Do you know I have met any people I assumed were Somalis until they spoke in their own Ethiopian languages? We are freakishly related to Oromos and Xabashis.

This is a reality Somalis will never accept.

We have all thought someone was Somali when there weren't (they were Ethiopian ) but we never made the mistake of thinking someone else was Somali

Daily Mail are saying he's Ethiopian. Are you now doubting the Daily Mail? I thought they w were accurate and reliable?

DM reported he's Ethiopian. Please respect the journalistic integrity of the Daily Mail.

Daily Mail are saying he's Ethiopian. Are you now doubting the Daily Mail? I thought they w were accurate and reliable?

DM reported he's Ethiopian. Please respect the journalistic integrity of the Daily Mail.

Well he is Ethiopian by nationality.

The post had nothing to do with the ethnicity itself but the fact Somalians never brought up the fact he could be Oromo or Xabashi a few months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts