The "Somali" killer wasn't Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
34884F0B00000578-3604936-image-a-58_1464015564016.jpg

He is definitely Amhara, or Oromo, Something about his face don't look Somali.

My blood was boiling looking through those photos. That young beautiful thing died in the worst way imaginable. If I was European male, I would be seeking revenge and asking for blood wallahi. Race riots are coming soon to Europe no ifs and buts about that

Last edited:
No one disputed he was Somali few months ago. No one said he was Oromo or Xabashi.

Why is this?

People only disputed his age. There was much discussion surrounding only his age. I have the memory of a WW2 veteran. No one can lie about this.

Hubble

VIP
No one disputed the fact he was Somali few months ago.

Why is this?

People only disputed his age. I have the memory of a WW2 veteran

When did the photos get released? No one would deny a Somali did something terrible, look at Somalia. But he's Ethiopian and he's getting deported to Ethiopia.

His photos were released the same time the story broke.

The only discussion that occurred was that he was not 15 and he was easily in his 20s.

Now Somalis are saying "Yes he's Ethiopian".

Do you know I have met any people I assumed were Somalis until they spoke in their own Ethiopian languages? We are freakishly related to Oromos and Xabashis.

This is a reality Somalis will never accept.

We have all thought someone was Somali when there weren't (they were Ethiopian ) but we never made the mistake of thinking someone else was Somali

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Cut the bullshit people the dude is somali as people know him in town and he has a somali translator, people here know him and relatives from his clan!!

Hubble

VIP
His photos were released the same time the story broke.

The only discussion that occurred was that he was not 15 and he was easily in his 20s.

Now Somalis are saying "Yes he's Ethiopian".

Do you know I have met any people I assumed were Somalis until they spoke in their own Ethiopian languages? We are freakishly related to Oromos and Xabashis.

No. Some Somalis look Ethiopian because cad cad Madow baajuun ayaa dhiigooda galey. You won't find an Ethiopian who looks like a Somali:

somali-finance-minister-sharif-hassan-sheikh-aden.jpg

yahya-samatar.jpg

Mukhalas-Bashir-baruud-lagacta-ayo-hayaa.jpeg

_87856297_mohamed_abdullahi_dhaaley_n-2.jpg

_87096017_som_mohamud_subai_171115_ap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts