The Somalis and the Camel: a Historic Economic Development Toward Islamic Period

hhhhhhh
Note his lack of intelligent analysis.
The Somali sheep originated in Persia, because a white man called our Somali Black Headed Sheep "Black-headed Persian".

He is a fragile person with an inflated ego because he does not know how to admit or accept his mistakes and criticisms.
Don't waste time arguing with a narcissistic person.

What surprises me is that members of this forum applaud him for his pathetic pseudoscientific fantasies.
The members of this forum are either hypocrites or mentally retarded.
You're a weirdo who I have never talked to before, a guy that seemingly formed a strange hate-complex for me coming to hate-post when you think the momentum is right (lmao), coming on my thread, having your name claim 'E-V32 is Akkadian' like a fool, say I push "psudeoscience" when when the conversation is not about science, then you cry like a when someone say that a sheep is likely of an Iranian introduction, menstruating on my thread thinking you and the other buffoon teaming up is going to change anything. :ehh:

I don't think you're normal in your head or intelligent.

I already responded to the other guy with what my take is. The fact that you both started insulting from hearing that the sheep might be Iranian, says a lot about your characters. You commenting on my character when I merely respond to disrespectful insult is hilarious.

One last time. Listen here idiot, there is no conclusive evidence that discount my claims; if so, present it, and I will recount my take. I set the standard for you; no need to cry like a . As far as evidence goes, we all know I am rigorous with associating my take based on sources and research. Go and count and independently check each of the things dropped on this very thread, nacas. But I know you can't be a reader and definitely carry a bunch of psudeoscience in that mind of yours when your name is 'E-V32 is Akkadian'

:drakelaugh:

By the way, you keyboard warriors that talk without respect to me would be snapped like twigs in real life, and none of you would have tapped like this. I promise.

@mods, do your jobs and be useful. I told you niggas to clean on my thread and you deliberetally ignored it.

I don't think anyone else on this site has acted this overly emotional because i corrected them.

Relax it really isn't that deep.

It's an easy mistake to make they took a Somali sheep and named it Swartkoppersie in South Africa, i have no idea why but people should do their own research instead of jumping to conclude something they know very little about.

But the conversation got side tracked a little, i was trying to show sources from the medieval period of Northern-Western Somalis combining farming with animal husbandry, i.e Agro-pastoralism and that historically it hasn't been something specific to only the southern part of the country. So i was agreeing with him.
You don't get to devolve things into insults and disrespect and then walk back on that shit without acknowledging your foul behavior, and ask for forgiveness. :mjlol: I don't respect you anymore enough to give you the time of the day. So you can f*ck off and not be in my dick. If anyone else got questions or arguments after they read my responses and takes I gave internet nomad, then I am up for it. But you too fools are excomunicado.

You don't get to devolve things into insults and disrespect and then walk back on that shit without acknowledging your foul behavior, and ask for forgiveness. :mjlol: I don't respect you anymore enough to give you the time of the day. So you can f*ck off and not be in my dick. If anyone else got questions or arguments after they read my responses and takes I gave internet nomad, then I am up for it. But you too fools are excomunicado.

I called you out for blatantly making crap up.

Yet here you are writing walls of insults and personal attacks instead of admitting that you were wrong and moving along like an honest person would.

I called you out for blatantly making crap up.

Yet here you are writing walls of insults and personal attacks instead of admitting that you were wrong and moving along like an honest person would.
You're a very low-quality person for myriads of reasons. I don't want to engage with you anymore and this is my thread. Can you muster borderline decency to recognize how to exit or are you going to be set on degrading this thread further? Learn to have some self-awareness and assess your behavior when dealing with other people. Everyone can see who started what and where things went off. You cannot lie yourself out of this and throw character accusations that are lies, reflecting immoral ratty tendencies.

My take was captured well in the Internet Nomad response. As far as the sheep conversation goes: I have a dispassionate take that can shift based on evidence that no one here has presented thus far. That is simple and concise.

Either way, this thread was originally not about sheep and I want to set the direction of where this thread goes as I am its creator. I think you should learn human conduct and read in on cues on how these things work because you've been like a child who throws tantrums at every turn while sticking to me at the same time, struggling to regulate your emotions and comprehension. The incessant inability to assess intention, what is being said, and lack of understanding of your behavioral conduct might be pathological. I'm not a doctor but you should get yourself assessed because this has been a pain to deal with as far as patience goes, in an otherwise simple context. Take notes from the other people on this thread. Or you can be a disturbed scum like this Akkadian wuz E-V32 fool and dishonor yourself exceedingly. I don't care. You just don't have to do it in my backyard. Create a thread if you have these weird compulsions and vent your emotionality repeating inconsequential takes to my general assessment, without quoting me because I will avoid you from now on (it's merely a self-respect thing).

On the matter of the quality of my text. Well, your behavior exposes what you think:

How many times have you quoted me these last weeks? Even outside this thread you've many times been glazing me by re-posting the long-long-long texts I posted many months ago, don't act like you're not a fan you obsessed weirdo. You've been glazing me too much to start talking about how the quality of my texts is bad when you've been constantly slobbering and salivating over my long-ass paragraphs and posting them to other people.:pachah1:

If anyone else wants to keep respect, standards of conduct, and charitability where you accurately respond and assess my takes honestly, without straw-manning or creating character ad-hominems because you don't like to hear that your views might be wrong, then they are free to talk about the sheep matter. No one needs to agree with me, but at least have the decency of acknowledging that no firm evidence has been presented. I'm open to new angles as well. I'm a rational person and reasonable to boot. But E-V32 is Akkadian, and this Idilinaa fan is not getting any of my attention on this anymore.

You're a very low-quality person for myriads of reasons. I don't want to engage with you anymore and this is my thread. Can you muster borderline decency to recognize how to exit or are you going to be set on degrading this thread further? Learn to have some self-awareness and assess your behavior when dealing with other people. Everyone can see who started what and where things went off. You cannot lie yourself out of this and throw character accusations that are lies, reflecting immoral ratty tendencies.

My take was captured well in the Internet Nomad response. As far as the sheep conversation goes: I have a dispassionate take that can shift based on evidence that no one here has presented thus far. That is simple and concise.

Either way, this thread was originally not about sheep and I want to set the direction of where this thread goes as I am its creator. I think you should learn human conduct and read in on cues on how these things work because you've been like a child who throws tantrums at every turn while sticking to me at the same time, struggling to regulate your emotions and comprehension. The incessant inability to assess intention, what is being said, and lack of understanding of your behavioral conduct might be pathological. I'm not a doctor but you should get yourself assessed because this has been a pain to deal with as far as patience goes, in an otherwise simple context. Take notes from the other people on this thread. Or you can be a disturbed scum like this Akkadian wuz E-V32 fool and dishonor yourself exceedingly. I don't care. You just don't have to do it in my backyard. Create a thread if you have these weird compulsions and vent your emotionality repeating inconsequential takes to my general assessment, without quoting me because I will avoid you from now on (it's merely a self-respect thing).

On the matter of the quality of my text. Well, your behavior exposes what you think:

How many times have you quoted me these last weeks? Even outside this thread you've many times been glazing me by re-posting the long-long-long texts I posted many months ago, don't act like you're not a fan you obsessed weirdo. You've been glazing me too much to start talking about how the quality of my texts is bad when you've been constantly slobbering and salivating over my long-ass paragraphs and posting them to other people.:pachah1:

If anyone else wants to keep respect, standards of conduct, and charitability where you accurately respond and assess my takes honestly, without straw-manning or creating character ad-hominems because you don't like to hear that your views might be wrong, then they are free to talk about the sheep matter. No one needs to agree with me, but at least have the decency of acknowledging that no firm evidence has been presented. I'm open to new angles as well. I'm a rational person and reasonable to boot. But E-V32 is Akkadian, and this Idilinaa fan is not getting any of my attention on this anymore.

Another nonsensical wall of ramblings. You are doing a great job keep it up.

Trending