The spread of the Dumarland feminist movement

I warn my sisters, from taking lessons from men, when it pertains to your femininity and rights in Islam and so forth. Whether they call themselves Gaal or Muslim, many of them share the interest in subjugating women. They are all threatened by women having agency over themselves, because it means they cannot get away with neglect or even abuse.
Ask yourselves why the term 'feminism' angers them so much? When at its root, feminism is just aimed at achieving harmless goals such as equal pay, equal rights and so forth. The only issue Muslim women should have with feminism, is when it conflicts with Islam. But where it relates, why should we take issue with it?

Especially those of us women who live in the West, why should we not figure out who to ally with, when it serves us? Not every woman has a mahrem to provide for her. Many women are single mothers, who need to raise children. Do they not deserve equal pay? These are the things that feminist movements have fought for;

1. Voting Rights
2. Equal pay
3. Anti-Sexism

Ask yourself why this movement bothers these men.

We are living what Europeans lived in the early 20th century Even the hijab and niqab began to be fought
What freedom do they want?
Interacting with this concept is pointless. 9/10 rad fems have daddy issues/ relationships issue where a guy did her dirty. If you interact with this dumarland shit or even attempt to argue with Somali rad fems then you’re a cuck paying for another man’s sins. There’s an obvious split between normal Somali women and rad fems. The best protest to this bs is to find a normal girl, marry, have a family and pretend this doesn’t exist.

Interacting with this concept is pointless. 9/10 rad fems have daddy issues/ relationships issue where a guy did her dirty. If you interact with this dumarland shit or even attempt to argue with Somali rad fems then your a cuck paying for another man’s sins. There’s an obvious split between normal Somali women and rad fems. The best protest to this bs is to find a normal girl, marry, have a family and pretend this doesn’t exist.

Walale, you said the issue is radical feminism. But when radical feminists say that men are the ones who subjugate women. Is this actually a lie? Is the 'patriarchy' a made-up concept?

Are men not the ones who oppress women, and abuse them? Or is there another species on earth, that subjugates women?

If Muslim men are offended at the concept of feminism, why not take offence at the issues that women face, such as sexism, and gender-based violence. Have you ever asked yourself why women even need movements to be treated like normal human beings.

Or do you only take issue when women dare to speak up, or *GASP*, fight back? I tried not to even respond to this thread because I get so bored of telling men that us women are human beings. My goodness, how tedious it is.

:pachah1:

Walale, you said the issue is radical feminism. But when radical feminists say that men are the ones who subjugate women. Is this actually a lie?

Are men not the ones who oppress women, and abuse them? Or is there another species on earth, that subjugates women?
I don't think its about them being wrong so much as why would you want to have a relationship where you stand trial for your whole gender. They carry a cuqdad thats palpable and niggas arent equipped to navigate it

I don't think its about them being wrong so much as why would you want to have a relationship where you stand trial for your whole gender. They carry a cuqdad thats palpable and niggas arent equipped to navigate it

Normal men, that actually view women as human beings, aren't put on trial during relationships.

Walale, you said the issue is radical feminism. But when radical feminists say that men are the ones who subjugate women. Is this actually a lie?

Indeed some men do the things you mentioned. Although I feel the majority don’t. It pains anyone when making a point to have to say β€œSome X” but it’s necessary. I simply lose all compassion when someone say β€œSomali Men” because that generalization insult me, my father, my grandfathers. Whom all work themselves to the bone to take care of their family. Not including me ofcourse I’m still in uni.

Indeed some men do the things you mentioned. Although I feel the majority don’t. It pains anyone when making a point to have to say β€œSome X” but it’s necessary. I simply lose all compassion when someone say β€œSomali Men” because that generalization insult me, my father, my grandfathers. Whom all work themselves to the bone to take care of their family. Not including me ofcourse I’m still in uni.

I heard a saying once: 'It's not all men, but it's always a man'

I'm glad you are a good man, and that the men in your family are good also. But ask any girl or woman in your life, if anyone ever harmed or scared them, and guess what? It's always a boy or a man.

All us women want, is to be left in peace and to be treated like human beings.

New generation new thinking, most women will not expect the same treatment as their predecessors. That's just how things go...

Even on this forum, @DojaKhat, can't even change her name, without being harasses and stalked by a trio of males.
Ask yourselves, is this normal behaviour? And you wonder why we need women's rights movements and laws to protect us?
This is what happens when men keep their virginities for too long, they should have jeeted 5 years ago. That will make them less sex focused, tell me I'm wrong 🀣

I heard a saying once: 'It's not all men, but it's always a man'

I'm glad you are a good man, and that the men in your family are good also. But ask any girl or woman in your life, if anyone ever harmed or scared them, and guess what? It's always a boy or a man.

All us women want, is to be left in peace and to be treated like human beings.
Honestly that quote is so ridiculous. Like you could do the same with women and their faults. You do have to be selective with your language, words have face value meanings. If you say β€œMan” then you’re talking about all Y chromosomes carries. I refuse to interpret the subliminal meaning in what feminist say that’s a privilege that’s given to no one.

Honestly that quote is so ridiculous. Like you could do the same with women and their faults. You do have to be selective with your language, words have face value meanings. If you say β€œMan” then you’re talking about all Y chromosomes carries. I refuse to interpret the subliminal meaning in feminist that say that’s a privilege that’s given to no one.

It's not ridiculous. When a girl or a woman is abused, it's a male that did it. In fact, when young boys are raped or abused, it's a male that did it.

The female gender has its faults, but if the world was only filled with women, there would be far less sexual or violent crimes and that's a fact.

I don't think all men are crazy, I think there are plenty of lovely ones, but I cannot ignore facts.

To your own knowledge, they could have a completely different side to them you wouldn't know of

Everyone has different sides to them, but there is no excuse for gang stalking or trying to groom a young lady into a specific ideology. It's abhorrent behaviour and I will report every single one of them to the forum administrators.

It's not ridiculous. When a girl or a woman is abused, it's a male that did it. In fact, when young boys are raped or abused, it's a male that did it.

The female gender has its faults, but if the world was only filled with women, there would be far less sexual or violent crimes and that's a fact.

I don't think all men are crazy, I think there are plenty of lovely ones, but I cannot ignore facts.
Man is all inclusive to towards the sex you gotta say β€œsome” or something to that effect. I consider it bad faith to generalize.

Trending