The Stages of Ana Arab

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Adeer a decent chunk of the clan has T haplogroup I'd say at least half. Most Garxajis, half of Habar Jeclo, and some Ciise Muuse Habar Awal have gotten T. :umad:
Thanks :cosbyhmm: .Are you now an ANA ARAB :noneck: save yourself whilst you still can

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Thanks :cosbyhmm: .Are you now an ANA ARAB :noneck: save yourself whilst you still can
Ofc I am ana arab and unlike these previous coonshitic larpers I have actual genetic data to back myself up. This how I smoke on them Hotep Faraxs rn thinking Dir is an Irir Samaale clan alongside Hawiye kkkk

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Ofc I am ana arab and unlike these previous coonshitic larpers I have actual genetic data to back myself up. This how I smoke on them Hotep Faraxs rn thinking Dir is an Irir Samaale clan alongside Hawiye kkkk

I’m a proud BLAK AFRIKAN!!!!!

Good to see you haven't fallen for the cushitic stuff .

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
man I need someone to explain this to me it has been itching in the corner of my brain apparently darood specidically harti we have people in oman and a entire branch of heavily entrenched community that stuff got me wondering if the jaberti theory is true...
It's just daroods marrying oman woman that somehow formed a community over there

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
:jcoleno:
My guy gonna be the first transhaplogroupist
The only reason why Somalis and any Muslim group associated themselves with the Arab founder myth is due to them wanting to be close to the Prophet Muhammad PBUH lineage, modern DNA testing disproves these claims and even within the Dir all that proves is a early offshoot the group that migrated to the modern region of Hijaz formed some confederation with local J clans.

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
The only reason why Somalis and any Muslim group associated themselves with the Arab founder myth is due to them wanting to be close to the Prophet Muhammad PBUH lineage, modern DNA testing disproves these claims and even within the Dir all that proves is a early offshoot the group that migrated to the modern region of Hijaz formed some confederation with local J clans.
Off topic, whats your opinion the Kaaba key holders Bani shaybah turning out to be on R1b. Were Quraysh a confederation of different families coming under on banner? Its weird no one discussed their dna results on this site.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Off topic, whats your opinion the Kaaba key holders Bani shaybah turning out to be on R1b. Were Quraysh a confederation of different families coming under on banner? Its weird no one discussed their dna results on this site.
Is it R1b-v88?

I know R-FTA17204 and R-FT57612 lineages are found in Saudi Arabia and within Africa, are associated with the spread of domestication of cattle, I know J1, T, R1b-V88 and E1B1B usually moved together, J1 was just more successful in the Middle east it seems, while E1b1b in Africa, while R1B was super successful in Europe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending