The Stages of Ana Arab

Those early Somalis who falsely claimed Arab lineage to one-up each other and gain political power caused some lasting damage. It's going to take a while to wean Somalis off this Arab-claiming.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Unironically im kinda happy our elders weren't capping man. We beat the larping allegations alx :mjlol: rip to assimilated Habar Awal tho they're Banu Jurham
They accidently scored 100% on the SAT, HA do have some T in them from probably assimilating some Samaroon/Isa/Dir subclans, that or the original group comprised of T but assimilated E-V32 subclans.

1718972097387.png

Garad right now.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
They accidently scored 100% on the SAT, HA do have some T in them from probably assimilating some Samaroon/Isa/Dir subclans, that or the original group comprised of T but assimilated E-V32 subclans.

View attachment 332332
Garad right now.
I heard that Habar Awal E-V32 matches up with Harti specifically Dhulbahante so sounds like the E niggas are just assimilated.

This also further proves that Isxaaq is a Mahe Dir subclan if true

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I heard that Habar Awal E-V32 matches up with Harti specifically Dhulbahante so sounds like the E niggas are just assimilated.

This also further proves that Isxaaq is a Mahe Dir subclan if true
I'm not surprised we all lived in Sanaag and spread out from there, the current rendition of Somalis at least, all the modern founder's tombs are usually located in Sanaag or the Somali region of Ethiopia.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I'm not surprised we all lived in Sanaag and spread out from there, the current rendition of Somalis at least, all the modern founder's tombs are usually located in Sanaag or the Somali region of Ethiopia.
Yeah pretty much everyone so far is buried there besides the extinct Walashama since Aw Barkhadle AUN is buried few kilometers out from Hargaysa.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Yeah pretty much everyone so far is buried there besides the extinct Walashama since Aw Barkhadle AUN is buried few kilometers out from Hargaysa.
I'm always looking for old towns or cities with Aw in front of them I'll need to visit Aw Barkhadle's tomb next time I head to Hargeisa, I've heard the Garhajis are Madalug Dir though, I've heard of the Mahe claims.

Trending