The unholy feminine Neo-feminism & the satanic EPI-EUGENICS AGENDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Universal literacy was supposed to educate the common man to control his environment. Once he could read and write he would have a mind fit to rule. So ran the democratic doctrine. But instead of a mind, universal literacy has given him rubber stamps, rubber stamps inked with advertising slogans, with editorials, with published scientific data, with the trivialities of the tabloids and the platitudes of history, but quite innocent of original thought. Each man's rubber stamps are the duplicates of millions of others, so that when those millions are exposed to the same stimuli, all receive identical imprints. It may seem an exaggeration to say that the American public gets most of its ideas in this wholesale fashion. The mechanism by which ideas are disseminated on a large scale is propaganda, in the broad sense of an organized effort to spread a particular belief or doctrine.
Edward L. Bernays, Propaganda

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/275170.Edward_L_Bernays
It is asked whether, in fact, the leader makes propaganda, or whether propaganda makes the leader. There is a widespread impression that a good press agent can puff up a nobody into a great man.
The answer is the same as that made to the old query as to whether the newspaper makes public opinion or whether public opinion makes the newspaper. There has to be fertile ground for the leader and the idea to fall on. But the leader also has to have some vital seed to sow. To use another figure, a mutual need has to exist before either can become positively effective. Propaganda is of no use to the politician unless he has something to say which the public, consciously or unconsciously, wants to hear.
Edward L. Bernays, Propaganda

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
NEO-FEMINISM IS AN ACT OF WAR

Neo-feminism is a programme of social engineering (Mind control) which is specifically targeted at women in order to incite war between the sexes in a divide & conquer strategy.

The long-term goal of this manipulated gender war is to weaken both genders to such an extent that it becomes much easier for the entrenched ruling class to subjugate both men & women under their worldwide system of totalitarian control.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
One of Sanger’s favorite slogans, so much so that it adorned the masthead of her Birth Control Review, was this: “Birth Control: To Create a Race of Thoroughbreds.”

Was Sanger not concerned about it? Apparently not enough to be turned away from an exciting chance to speak to the KKK. Yes. There’s no denying it: this feminist icon spoke to the KKK in New Jersey in May 1926.https://womenagainstfeminismuk.word...sanger-abortion-eugenics-racism-and-feminism/

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Margret Sanger

The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.

Woman and the New Race, ch. 6: “The Wickedness of Creating Large Families.” Here, Sanger argues that, because the conditions of large families tend to involve poverty and illness, it is better for everyone involved if a child’s life is snuffed out before he or she has a chance to pose difficulties to its family.

[We should] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.

Plan for Peace” from Birth Control Review (April 1932, pp. 107-108)
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/03/11/...m-planned-parenthood-founder-margaret-sanger/

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
EPI-EUGENICS

Epi-Eugenics is the propagation of Eugenics by way of social engineering (mind control) an selective breeding by the very population which the Eugenics strategy is targeted to destroy. One could call it mind-controlled down-breeding, or in other words, "Getting the herd to cull itself."

It is important to understand that eugenics is not just about population reduction. It is ultimately about controlling which characteristics are expressed in human society by breeding certain desired characteristics into the gene pool and breeding undesired characteristics out the gene pool.

Last edited:
The most non conformist person onthis site is Fag mod @AbdiJohnson (within a somali social context). No offense cog but the rest of us hold average views for Somalis. You probably agree with your parents and the wider Somali community on alot of things , diin , dhaqan etc you are conforming to Somali dhaqan and diin. rebeling against western dhaqan doesnt count, since its not the dhaqan of your immediate community. Whereas AJ has left the religion of his parents , is openly gay and trashes Somalis and Islam. This is non conformity , going against the ways of your parents and community.Note that conformity can be good , while non conformity can be dangerous and vice versa , im personally not a fan of what he does and says but he fits the criteria for being a non conformist. With the exception of the few atheists here , most of us hold typical somali views.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The ruling elite practise eugenics amongst themselves but for the rest of us the masses they're doing Dysgenics.

DYSGENICS

They're creating people with horrible traits and characteristics through the manipulation of human biology and consciousness via chemicals in our food, water and air, in addition to radionics fields that interfere with and change human physiology for the worst.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The most non conformist person onthis site is Fag mod @AbdiJohnson (within a somali social context). No offense cog but the rest of us hold average views for Somalis. You probably agree with your parents and the wider Somali community on alot of things , diin , dhaqan etc you are conforming to Somali dhaqan and diin. rebeling against western dhaqan doesnt count, since its not the dhaqan of your immediate community. Whereas AJ has left the religion of his parents , is openly gay and trashes Somalis and Islam. This is non conformity , going against the ways of your parents and community.Note that conformity can be good , while non conformity can be dangerous and vice versa , im personally not a fan of what he does and says but he fits the criteria for being a non conformist. With the exception of the few atheists here , most of us hold typical somali views.
Lets just agree to disagree.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@ReerCaynaashe AJ last I checked is from the western world, I myself born & raised in the western world. A little common sense would go a long way, this ain't rocket science my g

@Cognitivedissonance Yes , you were born in the west , but you wereraised as a Somali Muslim , by Somali Muslim parents within a Somali Muslim community , this shaped your world view from an early age and is the primary reason you reject some aspects of western culture i.e feminism , homosexuality, amirite?. Where as @AbdiJohnson wholly rejects the religion and culture he was brought up with , and embraces gaalo culture to the fullest , even sometimes out doing them. It doesn't matter where you born its how you were raised. @Cognitivedissonance you're run of the mill , average faarax , if we were to bump into eachother and have a convo ,it will probably not be that memorable , but with AJ i' d probably run in naxdin markuu ii sheego his khaniis exploits lol. Sxb you'ree not a non conformist and the only parts of western culture you are ok with , are the ones that dont conflict with your Somali diin and dhaqan passed down to you by your parents. i dont even know why im explaining this to you my first post would have sufficed :stopit:but madax adayg bas kugu jira.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
SATANISM

Through the power of differential they gain by way of manipulation those who remain in ignorance of this occulted knowledge, this small minority who are"in the know" wish to permanently rule the masses of humanity and effectively BECOME GOD ON EARTH. It is important to understand that, contrary to popular belief, the overwhelming vast majority of satanists DO NOT worship an externalised deity known as Satan in the Christian tradition, but instead see satanism as an ideological way of being in the world and view the EGO-DRIVEN SELF as God of their religion.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Yes , you were born in the west , but you wereraised as a Somali Muslim , by Somali Muslim parents within a Somali Muslim community , this shaped your world view from an early age and is the primary reason you reject some aspects of western culture i.e feminism , homosexuality, amirite?. Where as @AbdiJohnson wholly rejects the religion and culture he was brought up with , and embraces gaalo culture to the fullest , even sometimes out doing them. It doesn't matter where you born its how you were raised. @Cognitivedissonance you're run of the mill , average faarax , if we were to bump into eachother and have a convo ,it will probably not be that memorable , but with AJ i' d probably run in naxdin markuu ii sheego his khaniis exploits lol. Sxb you'ree not a non conformist and the only parts of western culture you are ok with , are the ones that dont conflict with your Somali diin and dhaqan passed down to you by your parents. i dont even know why im explaining this to you my first post would have sufficed :stopit:but madax adayg bas kugu jira.
Stop making assumptions you know nothing about me.

kid thinks he's a revolutionary non conformist by sticking to Mommy and daddy's values

:hemad:

There's nothing inherently wrong with being a conformist , i myself am a conformist (to a degree) when it comes to my diin and dhaqan. Be proud sxb.

:westbrookswag:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
WHY SPECIFICALLY TARGET WOMEN?

Since women possess the capability of influencing men, most men will adjust their attitudes and behaviour to conform to women's likes and preferences. Therefore if the ruling class can influence the minds of most women, the men and children of society will ultimately follow. Additionally, women ultimately control at a biological level the human procreation process by way of their control over selection of males with whom they choose to reproduce. Taking both of these factors into consideration, it is women who decide which traits and characteristics are passed down to future generations of humanity.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
kid thinks he's a revolutionary non conformist by sticking to Mommy and daddy's values

:hemad:

There's nothing inherently wrong with being a conformist , i myself am a conformist (to a degree) when it comes to my diin and dhaqan. Be proud sxb.

:westbrookswag:
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts