there is one advantage for desert lifestyle for somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
the landscape is harsh which is not a good thing but it will make us closer to the deen with effect of climate change and also influence more people to live simple lives in a landscape similar to the time of the prophet pbuh the desert lifestyle is one of simplicity and one that will make us remember Allah swt when times are difficult, we should embrace this landscape and this simplicity in life, it is how the good men and women were living, camel caravans, desertification is a good thing

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I would rather we have a climate like Malaysia where rainforests exist, bloody hate where our ancestors choose to settle. Yeah we have a sea but what's the point if it hardly rains

I would rather we have a climate like Malaysia where rainforests exist, bloody hate where our ancestors choose to settle. Yeah we have a sea but what's the point if it hardly rains
we just need more trees planted (which will produce more rain and cool the climate), change the soil pH and make it more acidic, invest more in agriculture and boom no more deserts #MakeSomaliaGreenAgain #AbolishNomadism

Last edited:
the landscape is harsh which is not a good thing but it will make us closer to the deen with effect of climate change and also influence more people to live simple lives in a landscape similar to the time of the prophet pbuh the desert lifestyle is one of simplicity and one that will make us remember Allah swt when times are difficult, we should embrace this landscape and this simplicity in life, it is how the good men and women were living, camel caravans, desertification is a good thing

This nicca is something else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.