These madows really want P Diddy to be Somali because this is one of the many tweets of him ive seen us being mentioned...

Nice to see you Samira it's been a while. And yeah our name is being dragged to the depths of the earth or even more under. And the sad part is there's nothing we can do other than to watch our downfall unfold. I feel so powerless, it is what it is, we have no choice but to swallow these negative stereotypes attached to us for the coming decades. There is no escape I'm afraid
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
I blame Somalis for this. I first heard this lie in 2004 while shooting hoops and non-Somalis were also around. It was also said earlier than that by Somalis online. It was also claimed by some of your abos/hooyos who followed Biggie and Bad Boy Records. People have said it so much and for so long that a lot of ajnabis started to believe it.

It makes them look more obsessed with us than we are with them because everyone knows Diddy is black American so there's no point in this tweet except to be weird and hateful.