These Somali baraawe dudes N somalidaaduunka from Canada have convinced me that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
we have a completely separate race within Somalia.

They clearly look like remnants of a sea traders from Portugal, Iran and possibly Turkey who've decided to settle their second wives in Somalia as they always docked in Mogadishu harbor.

Their bloodline has been preserved over the years. They are inheritanly seperaye from the rest of the Somalis

Honestly, if you ran into them on the streets of Toronto or Guelph would you not assume that they were Pakis?

Btw that kid is a wicked barber. He has talent

Apollo

VIP
Bravanese are Pakistanis/Desis mixed with Somali and their Swahili slaves.

They have no ancestry from Europe or Turkey at all as we have samples who took DNA tests.

we have a completely separate race within Somalia.

They clearly look like remnants of a sea traders from Portugal, Iran and possibly Turkey who've decided to settle their second wives in Somalia as they always docked in Mogadishu harbor.

Their bloodline has been preserved over the years. They are inheritanly seperaye from the rest of the Somalis

Honestly, if you ran into them on the streets of Toronto or Guelph would you not assume that they were Pakis?

Btw that kid is a wicked barber. He has talent
I am full Somali if you saw you will never guess that I am Somali not only there are plenty of Somali families like that

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am full Somali if you saw you will never guess that I am Somali not only there are plenty of Somali families like that

It's because you think that you are the status quo qabiil but unbeknownst to you, somewhere in your lineage, your ancestry had an encounter with a Persian seafarer but that did not cut the claim to the qabiil you are since it was brushed under the rug.

So that's why you don't look Somali.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You know all of them ?

Btw isn't Guelph a boring little village that's 1 hour away from tdot ?
i dont have somaliaduunka but i know Y who has lihht skin with pointy nose and long slick back hair
his sis and his cousin who actually looks somali. yeah guelph is a college town thats how i met em i go there aloy cause of my friends who luve thede its like 15 mins away from my college

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

You're as dusty that little tuulo you came from! Talkin bout you wouldn't guess I'm Somali, that aint no compliment, if you're not a typical Somali either yous a bantu or a rape product

You're as dusty that little tuulo you came from! Talkin bout you wouldn't guess I'm Somali, that aint no compliment, if you're not a typical Somali either yous a bantu or a rape product
Rape victim when it is one but 5 sisters and brothers, grandfather mum cousins no I don't think so

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Realwarya

Are homes so cheap in Guelph? Apparently these guys live in mansions
all the suburb town outside of toronto got alot cheaper prices compared to toronto. Obv Y's fams been at place since early developmwnt of that city thus getting it cheaper if they flipped there house now thwy would make major profits.

toronto housing prices are crazy bad

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
all the suburb town outside of toronto got alot cheaper prices compared to toronto. Obv Y's fams been at place since early developmwnt of that city thus getting it cheaper if they flipped there house now thwy would make major profits.

toronto housing prices are crazy bad

So they are the original Somali families of Guelph town ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Benadiri look like Dominicans or Brazilian favela dwellers because of their Bantu ancestry.

They look so much like Puerto Ricans and Dominicans. You are right, they are Mulatos.

It's because you think that you are the status quo qabiil but unbeknownst to you, somewhere in your lineage, your ancestry had an encounter with a Persian seafarer but that did not cut the claim to the qabiil you are since it was brushed under the rug.

So that's why you don't look Somali.

No that's Also wrong, because you find it in lot of families dhulo merahan Ogaden isaaq dir ask any northern

Status
Not open for further replies.