These Somali baraawe dudes N somalidaaduunka from Canada have convinced me that

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
:dead:

I can already tell where this is going...cadcad guy is going to get karbashed so hard that he will literally take a break for few months :damn:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
if beesha shanaad is treated like this online by the "civilized" western somali, I can't imagine how it is for them in real life Somalia:mjcry:

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
True Arabians aren't mixed with everything under the sun like your folk. You are not Arabian. Keep begging.
Sxb yaa laga dareemin. Aabaha ma taqaanid runnti. You've been blessed with some Eurasian features because of intermixing with Eurasians in ancient times. Laakin bottom line is, you're black.

#blacklivesmatter

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Sxb yaa laga dareemin. Aabaha ma taqaanid runnti. You've been blessed with some Eurasian features because of intermixing with Eurasians in ancient times. Laakin bottom line is, you're black.

#blacklivesmatter

You're also mainly African, but you've had Arabs, Persians, Jews, shit probably even Malays all up in your ancestors. You are the very definition of a mutt and an ignoble one at that.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
I'm only racist when someone is racist to me. If you stfu, I'll spare you. If you wanna bring race, yall have no legs to stand on runnti. May our ex-slave Bantus show their wrath on you.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
You're also mainly African, but you've had Arabs, Persians, Jews, shit probably even Malays all up in your ancestors. You are the very definition of a mutt and an ignoble one at that.
How are we mainly African we the maximum amount of African blood an cadcad can have is 1/3? Wallahi you're sounding desperate. Fadhlan iska seexo. Enough SSPOT for you today.

Apollo

VIP

#blacklivesmatter

Horners are the purest Homo Sapiens.

Other Sub-Saharans mixed with archaic primitive hominids. While Eurasians are mingled with Neanderthals and H. Erectus. We are the true human.:mybusiness:

Duchess

VIP
I'm only racist when someone is racist to me. If you stfu, I'll spare you. If you wanna bring race, yall have no legs to stand on runnti. May our ex-slave Bantus show their wrath on you.

It's not nice to refer to your ancestors as ex slaves. You're pretty much admitting that you're the offspring of a concubine.

giphy.gif

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
It's not nice to refer to your ancestors as ex slaves. You're pretty much admitting that you're the offspring of a concubine.
Nope. My African ancestry wasn't recent. It probably happened medieval times ma kasti. Most Arabs have African blood. You didn't know that? I'm not saying I'm a pure Arab, but I go by my fathers side.
:damedamn:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Why are you blinding yourself to their conduct online?
Im just playing devils advocate:lol:. I know all Cadcad are crazy racist, they love mentioning to other browns how they're not really somali. Btw I seen a video of baraawa recently and it was all bantu. Wallahi waanlayaabay. Have these people been raped out of existense:ohhh:

Duchess

VIP
How are we mainly African we the maximum amount of African blood an cadcad can have is 1/3? Wallahi you're sounding desperate. Fadhlan iska seexo. Enough SSPOT for you today.

It's the largest stand alone genetic group in your DNA. You're a quarter this, 10% that, a smidgen here, more foreign DNA there. It's like the whole world came together and ran a train on your ancestors, which isn't surprising considering we now know you're the offspring of concubines. They all came together like yahuud women and identify as a qabil even though they don't have a common ancestor. #haremgang

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
It's the largest stand alone genetic group in your DNA. You're a quarter this, 10% that, a smidgen here, more foreign DNA there. It's like the whole world came together and ran a train on your ancestors, which isn't surprising considering we now know you're the offspring of concubines. They all came together like yahuud women and identify as a qabil even though they don't have common ancestor. #haremgang
My ancestors karbashed all 4 corners of the globe wallahi, I respect that. Laakins my male lineage remains intact. Go find your father, I can't help you.

Im just playing devils advocate:lol:. I know all Cadcad are crazy racist, they love mentioning to other browns how they're not really somali. Btw I seen a video of baraawa recently and it was all bantu. Wallahi waanlayaabay. Have these people been raped out of existense:ohhh:

The severe karbaash made them all move out lol :sitdown:

Duchess

VIP
My ancestors karbashed all 4 corners of the globe wallahi, I respect that. Laakins my male lineage remains intact. Go find your father, I can't help you.

The only thing they karbaashed was your female lineage in that xamarweyne harem and then left. They don't claim you, you claim them. I suggest you stop projecting and ask yourself why that is?

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
The only thing they karbaashed was your female lineage in that xamarweyne harem and then left. They don't claim you, you claim them. I suggest you stop projecting and ask yourself why that is?
You don't even make sense. Menopause maa gaartay? Duqda, Reer Banaadir are a community of many migrants. You can see South Sudanis today that get accepted as Arab, it just means you speak the language. But those who share the lineage share it. Now iga foq nayaa

Status
Not open for further replies.