These Somali baraawe dudes N somalidaaduunka from Canada have convinced me that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Most of them are now either in Mombasa-Lamu (that general area) or in various cities in Yemen.

Forever looking for a homeland. Benadiris remind me of Gypsies in many ways. :hehehe:
The fact that many haplogroups can be found in a given community proves that very few people are at 'their homes'. Ma kasti? I have Yemeni citizenship walle. And there are Yemenis that carry E1b1. But I won't say they need to get their African ass outta there would I?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Im just playing devils advocate:lol:. I know all Cadcad are crazy racist, they love mentioning to other browns how they're not really somali. Btw I seen a video of baraawa recently and it was all bantu. Wallahi waanlayaabay. Have these people been raped out of existense:ohhh:

No barawa, marka, xamar all these places always had Madows. They and cadcad speak the same and have very similar cultures.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@Mugheerah why do these fellows have a somali based last name if you guys are are. Mao?
It means sweet. Where's their arab last name? :ftw9nwa:

All these ow names are typical of indigineous southern somali last names, yalaxow culusow etc etc

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
@Mugheerah why do these fellows have a somali based last name if you guys are are. Mao?
It means sweet. Where's their arab last name? :ftw9nwa:

All these ow names are typical of indigineous southern somali last names, yalaxow culusow etc etc
Wallahi you're shockingly ignorant. Some cadcad tribes Somalized their names. Like the Jid'ati became Shanshiyo. But we still have 'Al-Hatimi'. Names mean nothing. Look at Jews from the Middle East and compare them with Eastern Europeans. Like wtf is an Einstein? People change their names and their ways when they migrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.