Things are heating up in the ME: There’s a high risk of an all-out war between Hezbollah and Israel

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Netanyahu wants a war badly for reason that benefits him. Israel and Iran should be cautious and avoid provocations for wars. Iran though should focus on securing thoses nukes for existential purposes because national sovereignity and security defenses. Patience works. Bigger picture wins in the longue run. Get them nukes as fast as possible. Only way to deter an aggressive zionist regime. They must be played at their own level.

If I was Iran, my biggest priority, GET THEM NUKES AND POINT THEM AT THE ZIONIST REGIME. Now lets see what they got to offer. You go that way we go that way PERIOD.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He looks like a man that knows what's coming🤣he looks so worried.

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN
Jordan is very close to the US, and Israel, and they are there probably to cool it down.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
As fortold the jews will be hiding behind rocks and the rocks and trees will speak up telling there is a jew hiding behind. This is what happens when jews will be shedding blood on earth and causing corruption on massive scale telling people to commit humans sacrifice in return for superstardom while they giving free pass to talentless jews. You reap what you sow.

Glad tidings for the believers. The jew shit show will end and the truth will surface.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Everything will go back to normal in a few weeks🤣both parties are big fulays, and got too much to lose.

If you want an early warning before anything happens, keep an eye on Flightradar24. Last time there was an attack, Western Iran's airspace was cleared, and both Iraq and Syria shut down their airspace. Currently, only Syria's airspace is empty, while Iraq and Iran's airspace remains busy.

The night of the attack👇🏾
Screenshot 2024-08-05 214424.png

Now👇🏾
Screenshot 2024-08-05 214647.png