Things are heating up in the ME: There’s a high risk of an all-out war between Hezbollah and Israel

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Iran knows that if they attack they would most definitely lose, they're gonna send small drown attack and call it a day, it would smart move from Iran to do that, retreat to fight another day

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Which countries are allowing Israel to use their airspace against Iran? if major countries deny Israel that right then Iran means business and has most probably warned them sternly.

Iran knows that if they attack they would most definitely lose, they're gonna send small drown attack and call it a day, it would smart move from Iran to do that, retreat to fight another day
Last time Israel struck back, it struck a place a few meters away from their nuclear program

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
We will definitely see the ballistic missiles if they choose to attack today. Those loud flying motorbikes take a long time to arrive, whereas their ballistic missiles take less than 20 minutes, and their hypersonic missiles take roughly 7 minutes. In my opinion, they are looking to do something that will make them appear strong in the eyes of their supporters. They will not take it too far, that’s guaranteed. Everything will likely return to normal in a few weeks. I’d be very surprised if any of this leads to a major regional war.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We will definitely see the ballistic missiles if they choose to attack today. Those loud flying motorbikes take a long time to arrive, whereas their ballistic missiles take less than 20 minutes, and their hypersonic missiles take roughly 7 minutes. In my opinion, they are looking to do something that will make them appear strong in the eyes of their supporters. They will not take it too far, that’s guaranteed. Everything will likely return to normal in a few weeks. I’d be very surprised if any of this leads to a major regional war.
That's up to the criminal Netanyahu. He wants a war desperately! besides the US wants to take down Iran before they enrich uranium. Them retaliating could give the greenlight for an Invasion.

I heard something interesting. Before all this happened with the october 7th. Israel and Saudi Arabia were looking to normalize ties. They both hoped in doing so, to get a security guarentee from the United States. The person discussing this, said that it would have been game over for Iran, if there was an Saudi Israel regional alliance.

I still believe that there will be normalization and that MBS is still looking for a security guarentee.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
That's up to the criminal Netanyahu. He wants a war desperately! besides the US wants to take down Iran before they enrich uranium. Them retaliating could give the greenlight for an Invasion.
I don't think the US will allow Israel to take it a step further, it could also put Israel in extreme danger. 😂 Hez and Iran might lose, but they will probably go out with a bang and target certain sites that could make a large portion of the country uninhabitable. I do not think Israel will go down that route, it's a suicidal move.

I think the US will tighten its leash on Israel to prevent such a scenario, but at the same time, it’s hard to predict with a maniac like Netayahu in the driver’s seat.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
I heard something interesting. Before all this happened with the october 7th. Israel and Saudi Arabia were looking to normalize ties. They both hoped in doing so, to get a security guarentee from the United States. The person discussing this, said that it would have been game over for Iran, if there was an Saudi Israel regional alliance.

I still believe that there will be normalization and that MBS is still looking for a security guarentee.
Green Bandana Gang, mastered the art of punctuality in this situation ,the timing was eerily perfect.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP

Interested Look GIF by Anime Crimes Division

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
The Houthis and Hezbollah want their get back too. I wonder if they will do a joint attack; it would be devastating if it happens. Israel is particularly concerned about Hezbollah’s precision-guided missiles. They won’t have much time to prepare, and a coordinated attack could easily overwhelm their ad and cause havoc