Things are heating up in the ME: There’s a high risk of an all-out war between Hezbollah and Israel

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Mike Ehrmantraut Waiting GIF by Better Call Saul

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
It seems Allah is on the side of Jews at this point Why is he punishing his own followers instead of their opps.
This is the age of dajjal USA KFR has the ability to cause earthquakes. The foretold one eyed liar illimunati. The false pretender to be GOD on earth the so called policeman of the world. If you on USA team they make sure you advance but as soon as you turn anti USA they make sure you get silenced. Muslims are warned that their lord is not one eyed.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
It seems Allah is on the side of Jews at this point Why is he punishing his own followers instead of their opps.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.
This won't last forever as the prophet predicted the Muslims would get their act together and conquest the west and India once again. There is hope brothers! may Allah hasten the emergence of Imam Mahdi.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
:mjlol: ''Hardly anything will be left''

🤣They said this last time, and still got attacked.

Persian ruwaayad :idontlike:

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Netanyahu wants a war badly for reason that benefits him. Israel and Iran should be cautious and avoid provocations for wars. Iran though should focus on securing thoses nukes for existential purposes because national sovereignity and security defenses. Patience works. Bigger picture wins in the longue run. Get them nukes as fast as possible. Only way to deter an aggressive zionist regime. They must be played at their own level.

If I was Iran, my biggest priority, GET THEM NUKES AND POINT THEM AT THE ZIONIST REGIME. Now lets see what they got to offer. You go that way we go that way PERIOD.
In current world nukes are the only way to ensure you don’t get land invaded.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Biden: I'm concerned about the situation in the Middle East and we'll see what Iran will do and what we can do

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
US government official to Sky News Arabia: Evacuation plans may be the largest compared to the evacuations of Americans from Vietnam in 1975 and from Kabul in 2021

US government official to Sky News Arabia: Plans to evacuate US citizens from Lebanon may include about 100,000 people

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) prophesied that a Great War would occur in which 99% of all combatants will be killed. The war will be fought because of a mountain of gold which would emerge from beneath the River Euphrates. There has never been such a war in all of human history. What is very strange about this war is that it will be fought even though all those who fight would do so with the knowledge that very few would survive the war. This is clear from the prophecy of the blessed Prophet that each of the combatants would say we would be the ones who would survive. It should not be difficult for readers to recognize that such a war would have to be fought using weapons of mass destruction, such as nuclear and thermo-nuclear never before used in warfare. The Great War that is now coming would be precisely such a war. Since that war is now so close that it can occur at any time, it is fair for our readers to ask, why has the mountain of gold not as yet emerged from under the River?

Sources: