Things are heating up in the ME: There’s a high risk of an all-out war between Hezbollah and Israel

Ok… 2 weeks is too long to plan a response against a power protected by a third of a superpower’s navy. Got it. What do you think about China planning an effective response to US-backed Taiwan in decades? Why don’t they just attack tomorrow?
Do you even know the political situation and relations between China and Taiwan??

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
It's true Iran and its proxy Hez aren't looking to start regional war as that will detrimental on them since Israel with its sophisticated intelligence was able to eliminate high ranking officials of IRGCs and Hezbolla with recently assassinating Hamas political bureau chief in the heart of Iran's capital and they all looked like threat against the regime and its proxies that a war might put to danger to their leaders life as Israel may have infos and agents in Tehran and Beirut waiting for the right orders.
Everything is within the range of U.S. satellite monitoring from above. Iran lacks technology comparable to that of the U.S., so all their sensitive sites, such as oil fields, electrical grids, ballistic missile silos, and nuclear facilities, are fully exposed. Everything they have worked for over the years could be destroyed. With such significant risks and an enemy backed by the most powerful country on earth, it would be unwise to walk into that trap and let everything collapse.

It is in Iran's best interest to avoid a regional war. The fact that Israel was able to take out Haniyeh by sending a projectile through the window, while another high-ranking member in the adjacent room was not targeted, demonstrates the precision of their intelligence capabilities. Given this level of effectiveness, there’s no doubt they could have already developed plans to target the Ayatollah.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Ok… 2 weeks is too long to plan a response against an enemy protected by a third of a superpower’s navy. Got it. What do you think about China planning an effective response to US-backed Taiwan in decades? Why don’t they just attack tomorrow?
Answer this: Has Iran ever responded to an attack in a way that matches the nature of the attack they faced? All their past retaliatory strikes follow a similar pattern. None of these responses have successfully deterred their enemies from repeating their actions, which proves their ineffectiveness. You consistently overlook this fact, you are fanboying way too hard, to the point where logic has become your worst enemy.

Kadaa ciyaarta mesha, troll yahow
drive off 50 cent GIF

World

VIP
Answer this: Has Iran ever responded to an attack in a way that matches the nature of the attack they faced? All their past retaliatory strikes follow a similar pattern. None of these responses have successfully deterred their enemies from repeating their actions, which proves their ineffectiveness. You consistently overlook this fact, you are fanboying way too hard, to the point where logic has become your worst enemy.

Kadaa ciyaarta mesha, troll yahow
drive off 50 cent GIF
The success of America and Israel doesn’t make me happy, if that makes me a fanboy then what does make you? You probably support the Abraham Accords and view Israel as a lesser evil than the evil Rafidah, if their defeat means Israel’s final victory and permanent dominance over Middle East then so be it. Wouldn’t be surprised if you’re @Dino main account, still mad that i exposed you zionist fanboy. :russ:

Keep crying that Iran won’t follow the previous footsteps of all Arab governments that tried waging a conventional war with Israel and were humiliated.

Egypt, Saudi, UAE, Jordan, Qatar, Turkey, Kuwait: all Israeli cuck countries.

You because Iran and it’s allies aren’t also Israeli cucks yet: :comeon::faysalwtf::farole::susp:

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
The success of America and Israel doesn’t make me happy, if that makes me a fanboy then what does make you? You probably support the Abraham Accords and view Israel as a lesser evil than the evil Rafidah, if their defeat means Israel’s final victory and permanent dominance over Middle East then so be it. Wouldn’t be surprised if you’re @Dino main account, still mad that i exposed you zionist fanboy. :russ:

Keep crying that Iran won’t follow the previous footsteps of all Arab governments that tried waging a conventional war with Israel and were humiliated.

You because Iran and it’s allies aren’t also Israeli cucks yet: :comeon::faysalwtf::farole::susp:
Going off on a tangent and making up lies to deflect when the truth is presented to you is a trait of a dishonest, prideful coward. I wouldn't be surprised if you managed to get one of these clueless users here hit with a T charge. You speak like a person who has absolutely nothing to lose, you could be an agent, or maybe you’re residing in wadanka, which is why your talk is so unfiltered. Many before you have deployed the same tactics on forum users during the 2000s.

Cbs Police GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Yaa la gadaa :kodaksmiley:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
:mjlol: Waa kana qorshaha aan dajinay Israiilow diyaar ahow sifican u qoro, hal erey yeesan ku dhaafin kkkkkkkkkkk

Dog Barking GIF by Sidetalk

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP

You might get arrested soon if you continue on the path you are on.
If a journalist can get arrested, adiga maxa tahay? Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

It doesn't matter whether you are from a Five Eyes country or another Western country, you will be prosecuted at some point, unless you are an agent :trumpsmirk:

World

VIP
You might get arrested soon if you continue on the path you are on.
If a journalist can get arrested, adiga maxa tahay? Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

It doesn't matter whether you are from a Five Eyes country or another Western country, you will be prosecuted at some point, unless you are an agent :trumpsmirk:

Typical zionist salafi trying to get me arrested because i am against the genocide of Palestinians

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Did Iran responded yet

That corridor was one of the demand Egypt had as condition for peace with Israel. Israel saying this is an insult to Egypt
No, the fireworks show hasn't started yet.

Sisi rarely says no, maybe he just wants more lacag under the table.

president egypt GIF