Things are heating up in the ME: There’s a high risk of an all-out war between Hezbollah and Israel

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Hezbollah uses small scale Soveit era Katyusha Rockets as a retaliation against Israel but if things escalate we might see new Weapons

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Those Midget Houthis still didn't recover from those Airstikes from Israel Lol
🤣The latest cope from their supporters is that they’ve mastered the art of patience, just like their biggest ally, Iran 🤣 They’re slowly learning from Iran to avoid being hasty and to plan carefully. For example, after the Iranian consulate was leveled on April 1st, they waited two weeks before retaliating on April 14th. They like to refer to this incident as a lesson in strategic timing.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Hezbollah uses small scale Soveit era Katyusha Rockets as a retaliation against Israel but if things escalate we might see new Weapons
They have not used a single guided missile apart from anti-tank missiles. We will definitely see new weapons deployed if things escalate. Beirut is a red line for them.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
🤣The latest cope from their supporters is that they’ve mastered the art of patience, just like their biggest ally, Iran 🤣 They’re slowly learning from Iran to avoid being hasty and to plan carefully. For example, after the Iranian consulate was leveled on April 1st, they waited two weeks before retaliating on April 14th. They like to refer to this incident as a lesson in strategic timing.
These stupid sand dwellers are funny tbh how can you wage a war without single air defense and Airforce completely zero that means Israel and almost every country they try to fight against has an Air superiority over them they can literally bomb the Houthis every single day.

These stupid sand dwellers are funny tbh how can you wage a war without single air defense and Airforce completely zero that means Israel and almost every country they try to fight against has an Air superiority over them they can literally bomb the Houthis every single day.
They should worry about their people starving first

World

VIP
You’d love that wouldn’t you?

The Lebanese are the worst arabs I’ve met good luck to them maybe they shouldn’t be shooting off rockets if they can’t handle some back may the odds be not in their favor.

The Lebanese are the worst arabs I’ve met good luck to them maybe they shouldn’t be shooting off rockets if they can’t handle some back may the odds be not in their favor.
>An apartheid Zionist state should be the primary regional power in the Middle East because some Arabs said mean things to me on tiktok
Absolute state of the ummah

>An apartheid Zionist state should be the primary regional power in the Middle East because some Arabs said mean things to me on tiktok
Absolute state of the ummah
Lmao let me ask you why do you hate the Jews or their state? It is because the Arabs have told you to hate them your a slave to Arabs the same Arabs who don’t support you in anyway because of their racism towards you ever seen an Arab in a Somali restaurant you will never but Somalis go to theirs in droves Somali people have no self respect.