Things are heating up in the ME: There’s a high risk of an all-out war between Hezbollah and Israel

Lmao let me ask you why do you hate the Jews or their state? It is because the Arabs have told you to hate them your a slave to Arabs the same Arabs who don’t support you in anyway
Lmao almost everyone globally is against Israel besides the mainstream media in America, not just Arabs. The ICJ is literally holding a case on them as we speak
because of their racism towards you ever seen an Arab in a Somali restaurant you will never but Somalis go to theirs in droves Somali people have no self respect.
This is your prime example of Arab racism? The proportion of people going to fucking restaurants? What a retarded take

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Update

A few hours ago.

an attack from earlier killed one Israeli

Amir Al-Muminin speaks🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
'Israel asks residents of the northern regions of the Golan to reduce gatherings and limit non-essential activities until further notice'

War is not gonna happen between Israel and Iran. Iran has no backbone. They been abused and used many times. Their embassy drone striked, their second in command made into roasted pig by Donald Trump and Israelis are working as spies and assasins in the country. I remember Mike Pompeo saying that through Israeli intel they know the leader of Al Qaeda lives in Tehran(Al Shabaab cucked to the max).

Also if war breaks out in South Lebanon, its because Israelis wants it. Not because Hezbollah wants a war. The rafidah are cowards and they have had good relations with Israel and USA ever since Khomeini took over.