Things to keep in mind if you’re Somali

Why didn’t anyone warned me about the gossip and name dragging that comes with getting married? Omg I don’t even know these people but they’re going out of their way to create fake scenarios about me and my family lol if I didn’t work on my self esteem prior this I would be going mad lol all I do is mind my business and I have very few friends whom i am close to some them don’t live close by. These people doing this are grown Somali mothers. If we do the right thing we still get dragged. It’s ridiculous.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Why didn’t anyone warned me about the gossip and name dragging that comes with getting married? Omg I don’t even know these people but they’re going out of their way to create fake scenarios about me and my family lol if I didn’t work on my self esteem prior this I would be going mad lol all I do is mind my business and I have very few friends whom i am close to some them don’t live close by. These people doing this are grown Somali mothers. If we do the right thing we still get dragged. It’s ridiculous.
It’s not a Somali thing, more so human nature. People who go out of their way to bring others down, more so do it because they are unhappy with the course of direction their life has taken. They believe that if they bring others down to their level, they will wield so sort of power over them and or give their life “meaning” (absurd I know). This sort of mentality is rampant in our community, and society as a whole. What you need to do is drown out these toxic individuals and focus on your life and or aspirations. Constantly thinking about what they “think” of you will not only cause you server mental anguish but will cause your life goals to be put on hold. Insecurities and jealousy is a drug that can cause people to lose themselves, don’t worry about them and focus more on your marriage and life goals. Salaamu Alakum sister and best of luck.

I think alot of older women don’t have hobbies so they create fake scenarios and rumours in their spare time to entertain themselves 💀 don’t take it personally, I’ve seen them say some vile things about the most miskin ppl

90% of the young people I know who have married and divorced have done so because of hooyo interference. I swear some of y’all’s hooyos are going straight to jahannam.

I think it’s because boomer and gen x women got divorced in such horrific ways that they can’t stand seeing a happy marriage even it’s their own son or daughter. Very sad.

I think alot of older women don’t have hobbies so they create fake scenarios and rumours in their spare time to entertain themselves 💀 don’t take it personally, I’ve seen them say some vile things about the most miskin ppl
We can't blame only the old lady's and the old men do it also, but yet some people are too dumb to understand this is a rumor and they believe it. Once this happens they will state this false rumor to that person who was the rumor about and then for that moment they will figure out how stupid they are.

Trending

Latest posts