Thinking of moving to Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all hope your all doing well ! I need your advice on this I' was thinking of moving to Sweden in 3 years time God wiling . I currently live in the UK and just want to settle down in a different country. I'm confused about how it's like to live in Sweden as a Somali Hijabi girl. I never set foot in Swedish soil so it will be a cultural shock. I would love to hear your guys thoughts on this many thanks for your input really appreciate it

Odeg

Gedo
You will be fine. Most people in sweden respect the beliefs of others altough they may not agree with them.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Thanks for your reply. I hope they open minded and I can settle in Sweden.
The toughest part about living in Sweden for most is learning the language properly. If you're already educated then you'll probably not have much difficulties learning it, it'll just be a matter of time.
I been in Sweden almost all my life and honestly few countries in the world are as open minded/good as Sweden.
Co-sign

Apollo

VIP
Sweden will be the first European country to collapse because of Shariah Law implementation. Not a safe long term bet. It will become the Somali-Syrian Emirate of Swedistan.

Sweden will be the first European country to collapse because of Shariah Law implementation. Not a safe long term bet. It will become the Somali-Syrian Emirate of Swedistan.
Oh I see !! thanks for your input I will keep that in mind

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:duck:
Weren't you the nigga who had nightmares about Donald Trump winning?
:mjlol:

The toughest part about living in Sweden for most is learning the language properly. If you're already educated then you'll probably not have much difficulties learning it, it'll just be a matter of time.

Co-sign
How hard is to learn the language ? ? thanks for your input

Apollo

VIP
:duck:
Weren't you the nigga who had nightmares about Donald Trump winning?
:mjlol:

Only for personal reasons. He might ban my ass as well. :mjcry:

But seriously, Sweden will definitely be the first European country to collapse under Middle Eastern migration. It's 40 years ahead of Germany when it comes to this insanity per capita.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Only for personal reasons. He might ban my ass as well. :mjcry:

But seriously, Sweden will definitely be the first European country to collapse under Middle Eastern migration. It's 40 years ahead of Germany when it comes to this insanity per capita.
We kinda closed the border last year and now we're deporting at an increased rate while also making it more difficult to apply for asylum, a lot of "kids" are going to be sent home.
How hard is to learn the language ? ? thanks for your input
It's difficult for me to say as I grew up here but I've seen fobs educated back home who were able to speak it properly with a barely noticeable accent within 1-2 years. Since you can already speak English which is a germanic language I doubt you'll much difficulties with it. You'll do good inshallah.
:denzelnigga:

Why would you ever want to move from the iconic uk to some nugu country like sweden where they don't even speak English

Why would you ever want to move from the iconic uk to some nugu country like sweden where they don't even speak English
I lived in the UK most of my life. Its not that great really. I just want to adopt to new environment. I know is not that rational but I like the sound of Sweden and I'm intrigued by its culture and country.

Status
Not open for further replies.