This always makes my blood boil

Internet Nomad

โœช๐™‰๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโœช
Bro If somalis becomes rich expect weapons of the highest grade to be funnelled in secretly. They won't stand a chance. Even the west knows this will become an eventuality.
Facts
1724290274058.png

Emir of Harar

Make Harar Great Again
These Oromos will soon be coming for Jijga Somalis are too stupid to see the writings on the wall. First they come peacefully and donโ€™t make trouble before you know it your the minority in your own city and they want to be annexed to Oromia this is happening in Somali inhabited cities throughout Somali state, and Somalis instead of being United as one front as brain dead and think Qabil matters and if it isnโ€™t happening to their qabil so what.
The long term strategy is that if I can successfully rebuild Harar into a powerhouse it effectively stops any further oromo expansions from the Hararghe region

Emir of Harar

Make Harar Great Again
Iโ€™m confused bro, you say your Somali but yet say your Hariri. Didnโ€™t realise Somali were indigenous to that land, if thatโ€™s the case. Or is you fam from there. Genuine question, cheers.
No I never said I am harari ethbically. I am somali but heavily associated with Harar. Same way one may say they're a British Somali. Does it mean they're British? Not really see my identity as a Harari Somali the same way