Which of the 2 would you prefer to deal with if you had to choose?

Which of the 2 would you prefer to deal with if you had to choose?

• Feminine Men

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Masculine Women

Votes: 30 71.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You have made valid points about the issue s majority of men face today and it’s self inflicted.

All the issues you mentioned are not exclusive to western women, female nature is female nature. I say that as someone who grew up around whites.

Most men who face these problems…

1. They don’t have a purpose so subconsciously their woman become their purpose through manipulation.

2. They lack a rigid system in which to keep the woman’s chaotic nature in check, so they get pushed and pulled in every direction by her emotional storms. Until they no longer know who they are and that’s usually when the women check out 😂.

3. They desire the woman more than she desires them.

4. They are the ones who constantly are made to prove their love by over investing both emotionally and materially.
A woman cannot sabotage a relationships that she has over invested in , period.

But when you are the one chasing, investing, engaging, initiating, caring, nurturing, pleasing, pleading, validating, accepting, compromising, forgiving and lastly loving.

What other choice have you left thr woman but to pimp you sorry black a55, this point in not direct at you btw I’m speaking in general.

Can't argue really against any of that - when you're right you're right.
Their are men that will go their entire lives not correcting those types of traits/flaws tho.
& also guy's who know those are their dynamics but refuse to change/correct themselves due to fear of a woman leaving them.
The thought of ur lady gettin piped by someone else now that you're out of the picture or even in the picture is to much for some to bare.

5I5s8.png

The only pushback I have would be the bolded you highlighted.
Women aren't perfect, & many lack solid game themselves. The ones who do self sabotage usually fall into that category. (Not too bright/Doesn't concern herself with consequence)

If u have say... 5 kids with the same person I think that qualifies u as being over invested.Whether u like it or not that's ur reality & "intentionally" corrupting that reality has some serious real world consequences. Some understand that & can keep their stuff in check - others dont.. or simply don't care.
I'd never throw all women under the bus, even western ones.I just believe some demographics are truly easier to deal with than others.

You also got chicks that happily compromise their situation by stepping out of marriages that are seemingly damn near picture perfect, all for a nigga who ain't got 2 nickles to rub together. Just a mouthpiece. If u don't have a mouthpiece (game) - then all that other ish has the potential to amount to nothing.

Bossin up ain't always foolproof.It helps.
It definitely allows u access to women u actually wanna deal with. & u should wanna boss up.. not only for access to women but urself. I just think alotta dudes treat bossin up like more of a cheat code when it should be seen as complimentary.

Theirs a reason the Taliban puts down on their women the way they do. 😌

Gettin in where u fit in & zero'ing in on the one u see the best qualities in & building from there is the move.

If u doing all that u mentioned for a chick & she doesn't reciprocate even a lil bit I agree with u - that's 100% a u problem. She's telling u wassup & u just don't wanna see it.You begging to be played.

For all the lil teenage dudes that frequent this site - y'all need to soak up these conversations b4 the reality bug bites u.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
You need to elaborate on what traits you consider to be "feminine" and "masculine" in your books.

I personally believe a well adjusted person, whether a man or a woman, will have both traits. For example, I love my independence but I also love nurturing my loved ones🙃

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
You need to elaborate on what traits you consider to be "feminine" and "masculine" in your books.

I personally believe a well adjusted person, whether a man or a woman, will have both traits. For example, I love my independence but I also love nurturing my loved ones🙃
I honestly can't recall the last time I've ever been vulnerable around someone other than my close family recently, men and boys are always conditioned to be resilient, the first time I ever saw my father cry was at the death of my brother, I've never seen him shed a tear before that.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I honestly can't recall the last time I've ever been vulnerable around someone other than my close family recently, men and boys are always conditioned to be resilient, the first time I ever saw my father cry was at the death of my brother, I've never seen him shed a tear before that.

Not everyone deserved the gift of your vulnerability. You are doing great if you show this side of you to only the people you feel most safe with. That's the best approach.

We should also have compassion for ourselves and others. We are constantly evolving with each new experience, information and environment we get exposed to. We will learn, unlearn, relearn several things. Life is a journey.

For women : Competitive, Disagreeable, Independent 😅, lack of modesty, loud, rude, egotistical, low EQ.

For men: Neurotic, unaccountable, people pleaser, impulsive, indecisive, low self esteem, gossiper, complainer, selfish, lack of empathy.

It’s fine to have some positive traits from the opposite gender, but people who are not well, always incorporate the negative traits of the other gender.

so now that you have some idea of what I was taking about what say you.

Can't argue really against any of that - when you're right you're right.
Their are men that will go their entire lives not correcting those types of traits/flaws tho.
& also guy's who know those are their dynamics but refuse to change/correct themselves due to fear of a woman leaving them.
The thought of ur lady gettin piped by someone else now that you're out of the picture or even in the picture is to much for some to bare.

View attachment 343069

The only pushback I have would be the bolded you highlighted.
Women aren't perfect, & many lack solid game themselves. The ones who do self sabotage usually fall into that category. (Not too bright/Doesn't concern herself with consequence)

If u have say... 5 kids with the same person I think that qualifies u as being over invested.Whether u like it or not that's ur reality & "intentionally" corrupting that reality has some serious real world consequences. Some understand that & can keep their stuff in check - others dont.. or simply don't care.
I'd never throw all women under the bus, even western ones.I just believe some demographics are truly easier to deal with than others.

You also got chicks that happily compromise their situation by stepping out of marriages that are seemingly damn near picture perfect, all for a nigga who ain't got 2 nickles to rub together. Just a mouthpiece. If u don't have a mouthpiece (game) - then all that other ish has the potential to amount to nothing.

Bossin up ain't always foolproof.It helps.
It definitely allows u access to women u actually wanna deal with. & u should wanna boss up.. not only for access to women but urself. I just think alotta dudes treat bossin up like more of a cheat code when it should be seen as complimentary.

Theirs a reason the Taliban puts down on their women the way they do. 😌

Gettin in where u fit in & zero'ing in on the one u see the best qualities in & building from there is the move.

If u doing all that u mentioned for a chick & she doesn't reciprocate even a lil bit I agree with u - that's 100% a u problem. She's telling u wassup & u just don't wanna see it.You begging to be played.

For all the lil teenage dudes that frequent this site - y'all need to soak up these conversations b4 the reality bug bites u.

There isn’t one way to play this game, I can tell you’re well verse but with a different style to mine and I respect that.

Overall I believe we are in agreement but in approach we might differ, I think that’s a good thing because then there is room to learn more from other styles instead of thinking your way is the only way.

This conversation was getting too technical almost on a philosophical level, great convo sxb.

:salute:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
For women : Competitive, Disagreeable, Independent 😅, lack of modesty, loud, rude, egotistical, low EQ.

As a woman, I consider these "masculine" traits unattractive on a man

For men: Neurotic, unaccountable, people pleaser, impulsive, indecisive, low self esteem, gossiper, complainer, selfish, lack of empathy.

These are the traits of a horrible person. I'll stay away from a man or woman with such traits. Not "feminine" at all!

It’s fine to have some positive traits from the opposite gender, but people who are not well, always incorporate the negative traits of the other gender.

True.

so now that you have some idea of what I was taking about what say you.

This is why I asked you to elaborate because I feel like most people have their own understanding of what is considered feminine vs masculine.

My understanding of the feminine traits are; creative, free spirited, nurturing, relaxed and intuitive while masculine traits are; independent, ambitious, strong, protective and adventurous.

I would describe an extremely feminine woman as a woman who is very laid back, enjoys living life on easy mode, prioritizes her peace and happiness and doesn't necessarily seek out challenges. On the other hand, an extremely masculine man gets a thrill from pushing himself in every aspect of his life. He seeks to accomplish as much as he can, be it in terms of his physical strength, becoming knowledgeable in something, amassing wealth and/or other life experiences.

My conclusion:

People should find a balance of masculine and feminine as neither cluster are ideal. The masculine man could benefit from feminine traits such as relaxing and enjoy the present instead of constantly chasing after the next goal. The feminine woman could benefit from having some ambition as her active contribution is important in our world today.

At the end of the day, this is just my understanding of such a complex topic 🙃

Bari

Garabsare
Insightful thread, from what I can gather maintaining a marriage seems exhausting. All I need is an heir and a spare and some peace of mind in this world.Imagine having to constantly stimulate someone and play mind games for her to stay with you.
One piece of advice to the younger blokes, never over-extend and have multiple children with a woman unless you know she’s the one and is above all of these mind games.(she has to want you bro)

Last edited:
There isn’t one way to play this game, I can tell you’re well verse but with a different style to mine and I respect that.

Overall I believe we are in agreement but in approach we might differ, I think that’s a good thing because then there is room to learn more from other styles instead of thinking your way is the only way.

This conversation was getting too technical almost on a philosophical level, great convo sxb.

:salute:

Fasho sxb.
We all have our own approaches to life & we all have vastly different social perspectives that mold our thoughts.

I'm still coming to terms with the ways of a woman. Reality is a mf.
That's why I told the young dudes that frequent this forum to soak up these truth's & take from them what they can.

I'm still single ASF for a reason 😅
Women can either be ur peace or break it.
Become your own best friend b4 u go seeking external validation. That's definitely my philosophy as of late.
I get u bra.

Masculine women. She has her own issues with herself but I can at least disarm her. But the nin naagnaag eh I don’t get and we would be at odds. This is coming from the interactions I’ve had with qowmu luud. They act fake nice or too stuck up and rude. Basically what a stereotypical women is in the movies. I have to be very careful around them cause they’re also known to be catty. I also have no respect for a man who doesn’t act like a man.

On an individual level I’d rather deal with a feminine man cause at the end of the day, the ass nigga would know there’s a good chance he’d get decked in the face for crossing certain boundaries.

On a societal level, nothing is worse than feminine men as they are the reason masculine women are so prevalent.

Latest posts