This beautiful, soft spoken woman sabotaged herself due to feminism

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You have forgotten we are the same age.Whilst I play with my bat is dolls you play with your little race cars :mjlaugh:
This will change in a few months
GIF by Walt Disney Studios

And I will ascend to adulthood and not be associated with you and @Sa_Male :rejoice: and be free from the ciyaal realm

heaven GIF

Araabi

Awdalite
Isnt she pushing 30? Her mindset is unhealthy because sooner or later she will run out of eggs and truly have no worth

So your mum's worth was only because she had eggs and gave birth to you. Now that she can't give birth she has no worth?

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
This will change in a few months
GIF by Walt Disney Studios

And I will ascend to adulthood and not be associated with you and @Sa_Male :rejoice: and be free from the ciyaal realm

heaven GIF
If you behave, I shall allow you to ascend with me. For my transformation into an adult member of the human species was completed upon my birth and once per half a annum I allow one of my many disciples the honor of leaving infanthood.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
So your mum's worth was only because she had eggs and gave birth to you. Now that she can't give birth she has no worth?
My mother completed her duty as a woman by birthing children and making use of the ability of child birth allah has blessed her with. That is the primary function of a woman which is to give birth and bear children and it comes over all other things and the rest comes after which also gauges her worth in other factors.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts