This guy is something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking the sweet nectar. Why don't you go back home and open a somali brewery, I would invest. It would create jobs, we will export :rejoice::rejoice:

Somalis will only import alcohol. They'll never allow a brewery to open.

Hypocrites. Half hearted pseudo religious people

waraabe

Your superior
Alcohol is the root of all evil

What is evil?

isn't evil a necessity?

What Is justice?

According to glaucon the Greek philosopher, justice is a social contract between people not to do to each other bad things, we are not just because it is an intrinsic good but rather because we fear punishment. He uses the gygis ring thought process to convey this, if you are given a ring that made you invisible, wouldn't you seek out your desires??

I believe using the glaucon thought process that evil is the opposite of justice, evil is born out of human nature and seeps from 2 things competition (for limited resources) and glory (the yearning of man to be viewed favorably by his companion), a man commits evil to get glory or a resource like food. Thus evil is good.

@Baraf what are your thoughts

Last edited:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I am not those things. I like getting drunk on the weekend. So what? Your people (95% of men) chew daily so why can't I drink on a friday night?
I think the saying goes by 'drugs' are the root of all evil, okay, now those people are included too.

Status
Not open for further replies.