This guy is something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
What is evil?

isn't evil a necessity?

What Is justice?

According to glaucon the Greek philosopher, justice is a social contract between people not to do to each other bad things, we are not just because it is an intrinsic good but rather because we fear punishment. He uses the gygis ring thought process to convey this, if you are given a ring that made you invisible, wouldn't you seek out your desires??

I believe using the glaucon thought process that evil is the opposite of justice, evil is born out of human nature and seeps from 2 things competition (for limited resources) and glory (the yearning of man to be viewed favorably by his companion), a man commits evil to get glory or a resource like food. Thus evil is good.

@Baraf what are your thoughts
@Baraf your thoughts on this please. @AbdiJohnson what do you think. Critique my theory please. Engage intellectually with me

waraabe

Your superior
Ethiopians don't like you man. They occupy your clansman's territory using Liyuu police traitors and massacre them. Millions of your cousins under their rule. Don't support them. You're better than this

I wish I was from the Holy Kingdom of Ethiopia, I'm Transracial.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I agree with @waraabe, I think it takes a true believer, a 'real' person to do things for the sake of goodness, doing it because it worthy of doing. But most people are motivated by fear. For the first half. If I was given a ring that made me invisible I think that would be useless. 'would i seek my desires', what's that suppose to mean? doing something weird.

second half, no.

waraabe

Your superior
I agree with @waraabe, I think it takes a true believer, a 'real' person to do things for the sake of goodness, doing it because it worthy of doing. But most people are motivated by fear. For the first half. If I was given a ring that made me invisible I think that would be useless. 'would i seek my desires', what's that suppose to mean? doing something weird.

second half, no.
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

I am not discussing a religious issue but a moral concept that was around since humanity started. Evil has been vilified but is good for human survival. It is w natural instinct to be evil

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

I am not discussing a religious issue but a moral concept that was around since humanity started. Evil has been vilified but is good for human survival. It is w natural instinct to be evil
I wouldn't call it evil but maybe along the lines of being greedy, selfish?, which is 'negative' emotion deemed by some all falls under what you basically mean. Maybe I don't like the wording but I agree.

waraabe

Your superior
I wouldn't call it evil but maybe along the lines of being greedy, selfish?, which is 'negative' emotion deemed by some all falls under what you basically mean. Maybe I don't like the wording but I agree.
Let me blow your mind, philosophy is the true knowledge.

Evil is a natural human I
Instinct for survival and self preserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.