This is why Somaliland needs a name change

So many bitter people and it doesn't help seeing landers say "we are the good somalis" like anyone will care to see the difference. A name change is a must for any country to take us seriously. At least if we have a name change countries will start to see both Somalia and S-land as separate. Until than there's no difference. More landers need to advocate for this.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You've done more damage to Somaliis on social media than any Somali with your outreach to right wing racists. You've been feeding them material for years. Now you think you can jump ship? I love this.

You've done more damage to Somaliis on social media than any Somali with your outreach to right wing racists. You've been feeding them material for years. Now you think you can jump ship? I love this.
Why you blaming me? I disagree with those extremist landers putting the lives of Muslims in Minnesota in danger due to their misinformation. I'm not really hurt since I didn't see any cadaan say "Somaliland" so they probably aren't aware of our country. I just want a name change, it makes no sense keeping the same name as Somalia. It even looks mad cringe when I see landers attack Somalia while literally having the name "somali" in Somaliland.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Why you blaming me? I disagree with those extremist landers putting the lives of Muslims in Minnesota in danger due to their misinformation. I'm not really hurt since I didn't see any cadaan say "Somaliland" so they probably aren't aware of our country. I just want a name change, it makes no sense keeping the same name as Somalia. It even looks mad cringe when I see landers attack Somalia while literally having the name "somali" in Somaliland.
You want Somaliland to change name to escape the consequences caused by the malicious Somaliland online community and that doesn't sit right with me as a non Somaliland Somali citizen.

You want Somaliland to change name to escape the consequences caused by the malicious Somaliland online community and that doesn't sit right with me as a non Somaliland Somali citizen.
I always advocated for Somaliland to change their name rather than to keep our colonial name. This has nothing to do with escaping from these malicious attacks. Because sadly even if we have a new name, you will still find landers hold cudcud for Somalia.

Dissapointed isn’t even the word to describe it . We’re in tough times and instead of being United you want to seperate and even have a name change .
You shouldn't be disappointed saaxib we haven't forgotten about the genocide and you want us to be one? it will never happen and that's fine we should all focus on our own nations. And I want a new ame and not keep our colonial name.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
You shouldn't be disappointed saaxib we haven't forgotten about the genocide and you want us to be one? it will never happen and that's fine we should all focus on our own nations. And I want a new ame and not keep our colonial name.
I hope you realise sis the isaaqs weren’t the only ones who were targeted.Pretty much ever clan who had some sort of militia against the militia were targeted because militias were a threat to the government!

I hope you realise sis the isaaqs weren’t the only ones who were targeted.Pretty much ever clan who had some sort of militia against the militia were targeted because militias were a threat to the government!
I know that but it affected isaaqs either way and we want to rebuilt our nation and not be haunted by the past. And that means moving on with our new nation and new name.

The amount of Somalis that are in those qoutes dragging Somaliland is so strange.
Plus Britain First hates anything that isn’t white or Christian even if they did have good relations with the uk 😹

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
The amount of Somalis that are in those qoutes dragging Somaliland is so strange.
Plus Britain First hates anything that isn’t white or Christian even if they did have good relations with the uk 😹
It’s because of people like Edna who beg the UK lol she needs to be quiet she talks to much

It’s because of your obsession with bantus. Your so lost you don’t even see that is why someone would call you racist. But what ever you need.
I have literally stopped talking about bantus??? and I don't care anymore if they overtake Somalia. What does that got to do with me, I came to my senses. I only care about S-land