This lil girl is irritating af

According to her, it’s our responsibility to help this Pakistani Laila girl that’s been kicked out (?) because she’s been impregnated by a 20-something-year old Somali man :pachah1:this is what @wonyluvr age mates are up to

Actually I think I’m going to report her to the police for stealing from subway a couple of weeks ago. I hope she gets arrested and I see no more of her brain dead content 🙏🏾

Very cajiib phenotype

Mixed with Jamaican.

Screenshot 2024-10-23 at 00.56.31.png

and whose this laila character ee guurmanayso
There’s been posts made about her on this forum before. She’s a young girl that posts content fetishising Somali men and brings black men to her room and “dominates” them. They also buy her alcohol even though she’s underaged which is very sad to see.
What’s pretty about her? go ahead and describe
I think she has pretty features.
Yes her 😭 she posted a video weeks ago where she broke into a subways and stole sandwiches

This is why we need these kind of rules instilled in Somalis from a young age, look at the attention farming they are doing by smearing the name of our ethnicity.

This is why we need these kind of rules instilled in Somalis from a young age, look at the attention farming they are doing by smearing the name of our ethnicity.

I love the guide you made ❤️ I find nothing more annoying than when a random Somali does smthing stupid and suddenly the whole ethnicity has to do something about it. I saw a video recently where a guy was made to get on his knees and some jobless folk were like “the Somali community needs to address this”… as if we don’t have bigger issues to worry about than a man begging on his knees :kodaksmiley:

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
According to her, it’s our responsibility to help this Pakistani Laila girl that’s been kicked out (?) because she’s been impregnated by a 20-something-year old Somali man :pachah1:this is what @wonyluvr age mates are up to
Alright this little girl is full Somali and better marry Somali guy.

uk somalis are finished isn't that pakistani girl known for being obsessed with somali men ive also heard she got stds 😭😭

Trending