thoughts on atheism

yyuusro

inactive RIP ~25/07/2024~
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan

you made it weird😭😭 I’m just looking for other fellow sisters

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
ideological atheism is very cringe and gae. i wouldn’t consider the faithless to be atheists though

ideological atheism is very cringe and gae. i wouldn’t consider the faithless to be atheists though
I guess faithless describes me better than outright atheist, because I still have yet to be convinced on why I should give a shit about islam. But I don't actively hate it or anything.

As for calling atheism cringe, I'd say some Muslims here with their hateful comments are just as self-important as the stereotypical atheist.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Trying to downplay arguments by depicting them with dogshit ms paint drawings just makes me think of this pic below.
Muslim dudes need to be less petty.
I think there are many degrees to people who left islam some did because they genuinely believe that they found a inconsistency within the religion, some did because they were barely raised a muslim, some leave because they want to follow their desires and some leave because self esteem issues.
I mean i clearly stated some left the religion on reason they think are legitimate contradictions or proof its false. Whilst i can disagree with them I understand that the mentality behind it.

I was mocking the ones who left the religion for dumb reasons like if god is real why bad thing happen(problem of evil), if god is all powerful could he create a rock so heavy he can’t lift it (a contradiction in terms) and so on.

I also provide stats from ex-muslims of America showing many of these ex-muslims are infact just chasing their desires instead of trying to find meaning or the truth.

Trending